America: Land of the Free or Home of the Dangerous?

So if you grind them and bake bread from it, does your neighbour get horny after eating it?

Forostar said:
It surprises me a bit that you skip your own country so easily (would you explain this?), but how on earth could I find such another big western country.

Canada is nothing close, only 34 million.  And not as close to the diversity.

So if you grind them and bake bread from it, does your neighbour get horny after eating it?

She down right sets on fire!

Canada is nothing close, only 34 million.  And not as close to the diversity.

You're catching up though, from what I hear. A lot of migrant Mexicans are now forgoing the U.S. and going straight to Canada.

Forostar said:
I think I can't find it, but could anyone find a more dogmatic country in the western world?
And which other developed country is more characterized by relatively high levels of gun violence and homicide?

The diversity has somewhat to do with that. This whole thing about the U.S being a "melting pot" is a complete crock of shit. Latin America was WAY more successful in that respect. But yeah, you have small pockets of differing groups that from time to time don't like each other very much. European Countries (which comprise the rest of the developed "west" are much more homogeneous and with much smaller populations...

Back