Alice In Chains

Having seen them twice, I assure you it’s worth it!

They’re not quite on Maiden level but it’s close.

Probably wouldn't go unless it was in Ottawa, tbh. DGAF about either band so much anymore.

I like ‘Falling Away From Me’ and ‘Got the Life’. That’s about it.

I took a look at some of AIC's recent setlists, as I'm going to be seeing them on the 21st, and I noticed that they're changing things up a bit from night to night. One of the spots where they're rotating songs is at about the 11th song in the set, right after
Nutshell
, where they are playing some deeper cuts. In the past few shows, I see they have played
Bleed the Freak, Junkhead, Sludge Factory, and It Ain't Like That
in that spot.

This definitely keeps things interesting and I'm very curious to see what I end up getting at my show!

Jealous of Sludge Factory. That's an amazing song. I would really like to hear them play I Stay Away at some point but I doubt they will again. [/spoiler

...where they are playing some deeper cuts. In the past few shows, I see they have played
Bleed the Freak
in that spot.

I saw that they opened with that song a few weeks back. Seemed like an odd choice to me, it seems to fit better mid-set.

I thought the album was really bland and forgettable :(
I am slowly changing my mind on it. It's still the weakest album of the post-Layne era but it's not all bad. Of course, they aren't playing the 2 best songs from it live: Maybe and All I Am. Cowards!

I’ve liked it since day one. I still contend that So Far Under is the weakest song and never should have been a single. Why the title track wasn’t a single, I’ll never know.

I don't like the title track, Fly and Drone. Never Fade is OK but didn't make it into my Top 20 post-Layne playlist. So Far Under is cool.

Back