Adrian Smith

Just wanted to say here, brace yourselves for an Adrian Smith showcase next year.
I just visualised a kind of lit display case with Adrian pictures, Adrian figures, mini guitars, picks, bandanas, assorted other Smithibilia....I dunno, fishing gear?

Quite an old video, From Primal Rock Rebellion times but has some interesting moments; Michael Schenker playing guitar before the commercials, Adrian revealing that at 16 Dave was the local guitar hero, some gossip for former members (Clive was still alive!) and last but not least the legendary "you can't play heavy metal with synthesisers" Bruce™ at 21:09 :D

:) Hey everyone!...

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum. Looking for the lyrics to a song that Adrian Smith worked on with the group The Untouchables. The lyrics that I am looking for is from a song called 'Singing The Blues'. This is the recording:

Any ideas on where to find these lyrics??...

Get back to me on this please,
Thanks!
Rocker :)

As mentioned in the Bruce Dickinson thread, I just wanted to let folks know that after a short 20+ year absence, in honor of the announcement of Bruce's new solo album I've resurrected the old Strange Death Discussion Forum on more modern forum software!
No ads, no censorship! Feel free to swing by if you're interested in talking about Bruce and Adrian's solo careers, or other things.

Looking for the lyrics to a song that Adrian Smith worked on with the group The Untouchables. The lyrics that I am looking for is from a song called 'Singing The Blues'.
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of these being posted anywhere.

I just realized my least favorite Maiden Albums are the ones without Adrian.
culture-man-of-culture.gif

From Richie last December:

Are there future plans for Smith/Kotzen?
While I’m home, I’ll start work on ideas for the next Smith/Kotzen record. Adrian has already sent me a bunch. At some point when Maiden’s done touring, Adrian and I will get together and hopefully have enough for a new album.

Back