Adrian Smith

I like all the songs published so far. Some will complain because they expected something like Iron Maiden, but there will always be fans like that. Looking at the three songs released so far - I wouldn't mind putting this album on a shelf.

Finally finished Adrian’s book. Well written and enjoyable enough, but it is most definitely a book about fishing, and the Maiden and personal life tidbits are just occasional seasoning.

While I learned a decent amount about fishing from the book, I think it would be most enjoyable for someone who was already an angler themselves and would fully understand all the lingo.

Maiden tweeted a competition to win a bundle of Smith Kotzen stuff, to enter you have to allow Warner Music access to:

View your Spotify account data​

• Content you have recently played
  • What you’ve saved in Your Library
  • Your top artists and content
  • Who you follow on Spotify

View your activity on Spotify​

Take actions in Spotify on your behalf​

• Add and remove items in Your Library
  • Create, edit, and follow playlists
  • Manage who you follow on Spotify

:lol:

Go fuck yourselves.

Maiden tweeted a competition to win a bundle of Smith Kotzen stuff, to enter you have to allow Warner Music access to:

Go fuck yourselves.

Wow, that is Orwellian. They can go fuck themselves!

I've fucked up copying and pasting there and added some details twice, there was a third set of bullet points as well that were quite bad.

Some of the data stuff I don't mind too much as it's probably freely viewable anyway, but adding and removing stuff from my library :lol:

Go fuck yourselves.
What a bunch of peados, they can fuckin do one. Fuckin wi yer library, thats fucked up, my library is unreal, them pricks wish they had my tunes

where did you guys read that? All I found was that you just have to follow their spotify page and pre-save the upcoming album on your profile in Spotify or Apple music

Adrian & Richie have announced that the worldwide premiere of the new Smith/Kotzen record will air @ 9pm GMT tomorrow night ahead of the official release this Friday.

I think it's going to be a very good album.

I heard the premiere of the new album and I have to say that it's awesome. It's fantastic.
Nicko plays on 'Solar Fire' one of the best tracks of the album.
I will buy it definitely

Sounded great on first listen — I love how it’s an equal pairing, with Adrian and Richie trading off on vocals, guitar, and bass throughout. I also like all the harmony work going on with the vocals and guitars. A nice bluesy feel while still clearly being melodic hard rock.

I preordered this, but haven’t gotten a delivery date yet. Nice that the album stream is still up — hopefully it’ll stay that way until the CD shows up!

Well, it's probably a good rock album, good production, sonic arrangement is great, and the songs feel very lively.

However most rock music bores me and this is no exception.

Back