Adrian Smith

I’m fully expecting this book to be just like Bruce’s, 10% cool Maiden stories but with all the juicy bits edited out and 90% long-winded stories about his boring hobbies.
Exactly what I think, so I'll be staying well away from it. To be fair, Bruce did tell some amusing anecdotes about his hobbies but I wanted to hear more about Iron Maiden. I don't think Adrian has such crazy stories about his life but I guess he just doesn't talk as much as Bruce. Perhaps his book will really lift the lid on the wild side of angling - it is a fishy business after all.

Exactly what I think, so I'll be staying well away from it. To be fair, Bruce did tell some amusing anecdotes about his hobbies but I wanted to hear more about Iron Maiden. I don't think Adrian has such crazy stories about his life but I guess he just doesn't talk as much as Bruce. Perhaps his book will really lift the lid on the wild side of angling - it is a fishy business after all.

Adrian's will probably be ghost written though so he might knock Bruce of his perch ;)

Yeah that post was another fish pun rather than a legitimate comment on what book will be better, hence the wink

Back