Adrian Smith

I’m fully expecting this book to be just like Bruce’s, 10% cool Maiden stories but with all the juicy bits edited out and 90% long-winded stories about his boring hobbies.

Most likely .... but, this will still be me

takemymoney.jpg

I really liked Bruce’s book (not enough to pay money to see him talk about said book though), so I’m looking forward to H bringing out one himself. At worst, it’ll be nice for the collection, at best, it’ll be a fantastic read.

Double book tour at the end of the year please. Bruce doesn't want to stop his it seems and H could do one now. Coming to think of it, a book tour with Bruce and H with some acoustic numbers in between would be a banger IMO. There are quite a few songs that could work acoustically from either Maiden or Bruce's solo career. Wasted Years, Revelations, Jerusalem, Tears Of The Dragon, Journeyman, Children Of The Damned... Those would all work pretty well.

If it happens, Adrian, don't forget your acoustic guitar.

Double book tour at the end of the year please. Bruce doesn't want to stop his it seems and H could do one now. Coming to think of it, a book tour with Bruce and H with some acoustic numbers in between would be a banger IMO. There are quite a few songs that could work acoustically from either Maiden or Bruce's solo career. Wasted Years, Revelations, Jerusalem, Tears Of The Dragon, Journeyman, Children Of The Damned... Those would all work pretty well.

That would be great, but I don't think Adrian is a very good speaker, at least for an international audience. I struggle to understand him.

How about just the music, or in fact even more of it, perhaps even a whole band, maybe not even acoustically, and no speaking other than Bruce addressing the audience between songs?

I really liked Bruce’s book (not enough to pay money to see him talk about said book though), so I’m looking forward to H bringing out one himself. At worst, it’ll be nice for the collection, at best, it’ll be a fantastic read.

Bruce’s event was far better than expected. My expectations were not high, but his stories were quite entertaining and many of them are not described in the book. All in all, one of the best events I have attended.

Bruce’s event was far better than expected. My expectations were not high, but his stories were quite entertaining and many of them are not described in the book. All in all, one of the best events I have attended.

Bruce has a the showman gene when it comes to public speaking ... I really think Adrian does not .. which is fine, it is something few people can really pull off ... I think he does well in interview structures .. which I think will be the extent of his book tour. (conditions permitting) signings and radio/podcast/TV interviews .. like most book tours.

How about just the music, or in fact even more of it, perhaps even a whole band, maybe not even acoustically, and no speaking other than Bruce addressing the audience between songs?

It's utopic to expect events bigger than 100-150 in attendance until 2021. Also, that would be much cooler than someone just speaking for 2 hours straight.

Someone who has access and knows the right people, pass this comment and double book tour might just happen.

Back