Adrian Smith

This is a setlist from The Untouchables in 1992 /source

Are some of these songs exist? The song ''City Of Dreams'' can be found on YouTube, but what about other songs from The Untouchables? .... maaan, I hope some day these songs to be released. Adrian probably has them (as a demos or full recorded songs).

Attachments

• the untouchables setlist 1992.png
    the untouchables setlist 1992.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 13

Are some of these songs exist? The song ''City Of Dreams'' can be found on YouTube, but what about other songs from The Untouchables? .... maaan, I hope some day these songs to be released. Adrian probably has them (as a demos or full recorded songs).

Nice find! Thanks for sharing the picture.

You can see them playing three of those songs (Judgement Day, Singin' the Blues, Big Trouble) here:

I've heard of "Wasted Years" and "Back in the Village" before.

You might have heard "Hooks" (in you) too. ;)

It seems that some of the songs were recorded with Neil Murray in early 1991 before The Untouchables even existed.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it just confirms that Adrian's retirement from music following his exit from Maiden was pretty short!

Nice find! Thanks for sharing the picture.

You can see them playing three of those songs (Judgement Day, Singin' the Blues, Big Trouble) here:

Awesome! Thanks for the videos.

I really want Adrian to release all the songs he has done with The Untouchables. I love his raspy voice - perfect for rock 'n' roll songs. :)

Btw, I really like his haircut around this era.... the great mullet :D His ''Seventh Son'' era haircut is also quite good.

Last edited:
This is a song from the debut self-titled album (1983) from the Japanese band Earthshaker.

The song is written by Adrian Smith !

Goddammit if there only was a complete recording of one full set by The Untouchables. I'd love to hear it, even if (honestly) what I've heard so far hasn't exactly impressed me. But I mean, come on, Hooks in You and Back in the Village? Obscure stuff but definitely cool to hear.

Is there a possibility that Strangers could be Stranger in a Strange Land?

Also, no one has mentioned it yet, but we've heard of the Lion as well.

I don’t think so. Adrian only mentions Hooks in You, Wasted Years and Back in the Village as Maiden songs they were playing in the Youtube clip I posted above.

Back