Adrian Smith

Is Janick really holding up fish bones in that pic back there? Is it the remains of the mirror carp??

Yep, there is another similar picture. Let me look for it.

Here it is:
tumblr_lok3i7zZu61qiw12zo1_500.jpg

I though the fish may be more visible there, but it isn't. Oh and by the way, if you click on the pics, they enlarge.

Aye, Happy Birthday Adrian! What is he --56 or something? Long may you reign, Kingly One.
(I see you've sobered up enough to remember, Ariana! :D)

Thanks Ariana!

Really special material, but forgive me for saying: I find it ridiculous that the uploader (or anyone else who might have had this in their possession) keeps such stuff so long for themselves. About time!

Knowing next to nothing about Adrian's solo material, I have to ask: when's this from? Is it the early 90's?

Pretty rockin'! I like Adrian's singing voice a lot, but not so much here. Faux American; hmmm... sounds pretty crappy. Always got time to listen to his guitar playing though (--although the first lead, on the second live track "Singin' the Blues", is all over the place.)

Carl didn't say much at the bar, did he? :p

:eek: No way!!! This is awesome! Thanks for sharing Ariana! :D And thanks to hackney22757 also!

No one cares about Carl. Even Adrian since he..erm...cuts him off. :p And Adrian's voice is not crappy here...

The fact that they played Back in the Village is, indeed, pretty interesting. That would have been cool to see/hear; Hooks in You not so much! :p

In terms of his voice, I didn't mean he was out of key or anything --I meant, specifically, I don't like his fake accent. Adrian is English. I mean take Adrian's backing vocals on Awoken Broken for example --that sounds like his "true" voice. I appreciate people tend to alter their natural accent, but giving it this whole American/Blues/Rock thing? Naw, I don't think it sounds very authentic (because it isn't) & therefore very good. Just my taste/opinion, that's all.

And, okay, I get it --no one gives a fuck about Carl! :D

Back