Adrian Smith

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
He said they were playing in Prague next year. But I don't think this has been officially announced, has it?

Did you hear the interview, Foro? If I understood correctly, the lyrics of I See Lights are about Amsterdam.

This was may first bet, but only because of the line that says "If you got enough euros, you'll get laid" or something like this. I thought it was an allusion to the many prostitutes their. But the rest of the song is not very explicit, is it?

I didn't understand what you are talking about.

Oh, you mean about Amsterdam? I see now. Sorry.

Yeah, especially people from England tend to go to Amsterdam for a quick fuck. I had no clue this song was about that. I thought it was about a street riot or something.

That was a nice chat, just heard it.

And to get drunk or do whatever is not allowed or possible somewhere else.

The men who are into such adventures probably can't have (enough) satisfaction back home. It's also group/macho behaviour I think.

By the way, I am not a frequent visitor of the Red Light District and I doubt if there are official statistics. Nor did I lurk around and count the nationalities myself, but the few times I was there I got that idea.

The last time because of a visit to some stripbar in an alley with a bunch of guys, who organized a bachelor party for a friend of us and this "event" was one of the final parts of the day (other events included watching the World Cup match Holland-Japan in an Ajax café where he had to wear a Japanese football shirt)
This whole trip wasn't my idea, I just went along, didn't touch a thing! :) The most people I saw out there were British blokes (that's perhaps safer to say than English). Very easily recognizable. They are in groups and wear no coats, whatever the season.

I know what you mean. We tend to have the same groups of guys here (almost invariably just guys, no girls) at the Black Sea beach resorts. As drunk as they can get, noisy and aggressive. Alcohol is ridiculously cheap for them here and in many cases they can get girls for free.

Without trying to ally myself to the dastadly off-topic discussion being perpetrated by the above reprobates --I'd just like to add that the majority of Brits probably go to Amsterdam to smoke dope...

Yep. That stuff can also be done in other areas of A'dam (or other cities). Germans prefer places near their border.
Just the way people in the east tank gas right across the German one. :)

Back