A picture of my collection!

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 04:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 04:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think you would be mad to sell your collection. But you would get loads of money for it. Anyway, if Maidenfans give up Maiden they usually burn their stuff (at least Americans who are pissed off with the DOD US dates do so). [/quote]
No panic!

I'm seriously thinking of arrange of being buried with my collection at the day I'll die....
[!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As long as a forthcoming son/daughter would not like Maiden (which is really unexpectable) [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(...damned, this will be a large coffin.......) [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No, don't bury all this stuff, someone will dig it up [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Someone like you Shadow?? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shadow = graveworm [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nope, I wouldn't travel to Austria just to dig a grave up [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I would.....only 1 day of driving away. Almost in my fuckin' backyard.

But i'm too lazy to dig, so I'd have to bring some kind of a machine with me. That slows me down and makes it one and a half day of driving.

Still worth it I'd say [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Vinnie_nl+Feb 12 2004, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Vinnie_nl @ Feb 12 2004, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would.....only 1 day of driving away. Almost in my fuckin' backyard.

But i'm too lazy to dig, so I'd have to bring some kind of a machine with me. That slows me down and makes it one and a half day of driving.

Still worth it I'd say [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You bloody graveyard-violator !!!!! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Instead of diggin' me out you should build a temple there!!!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-EddieUruguay+Feb 12 2004, 05:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(EddieUruguay @ Feb 12 2004, 05:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] great stuff, congrats [/quote]
Thanks man!

Have you ever seen this:
[a href=\'http://www.mauriciokaye.com/ironmaiden\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.mauriciokaye.com/ironmaiden[/a]

not far away from you, eh?

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 12 2004, 03:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 12 2004, 03:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Nope, I wouldn't travel to Austria just to dig a grave up  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
But it's like a treasure chest [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 13 2004, 08:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 13 2004, 08:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin-Vinnie_nl+Feb 12 2004, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Vinnie_nl @ Feb 12 2004, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would.....only 1 day of driving away. Almost in my fuckin' backyard.

Still worth it I'd say [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You bloody graveyard-violator !!!!! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Instead of diggin' me out you should build a temple there!!!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
A temple like this should do don't you think:

[img src=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/gallery/data/media/2/power.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Perfect - That's what I expected to see!! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'][span style=\'color:red\']Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave[/span][/span]

I intend to own everything. Once I'm dictator of the world, that is. MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA! I'll have a museum.

Item 1: "Steve Harris's armbands"
Item 2: "Steve Harris's bass guitar"
Item 3: "Steve Harris"

Of course there'll be gigs! I'll even send one over to your house, Shadow. A personal gig for you and your friends.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 15 2004, 04:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 15 2004, 04:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Of course there'll be gigs!  I'll even send one over to your house, Shadow.  A personal gig for you and your friends. [/quote]
hello! reckon you can get me to play catch with steve cos last time i missed catching his wrist bands by a cm, i need practice for future concerts.
thanks

Back