A picture of my collection!

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Here's a picture of me in/and my collection.
(Without my shirts and a BQOBD-picture single signed by Bruce and a plectrum from Janick)

[img src=\'http://otte.us/maidenaustria/maidenpics/collection_1203.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

What do you think, should I try to enter the superfans-section in the FC-magazine?

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I know and also my girl knows now [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , thanks!!

[!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Very nice collection!

The chick in Justin Timberlake's new video is wearing the same shirt as you. Great.

chick: [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Justin: [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You guy ROCK!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Maybe in some years I'll have so much stuff too... hopefully! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Dec 23 2003, 06:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Dec 23 2003, 06:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Cool collection, must have taken some time to collect! [/quote]
Wasn't that long... about 10 years [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would live in this room full of maiden things...
Whats the most rare thing you have??? [/quote]
Hm, most rare....
I guess I have some rare stuff:

Eddie-Head #5119 of 25.000
Steve's Wristband
Janick's Wristband
Dave's Wristband
Steve and Janick signed flag
Steve signed FC-Card
Photo of me and Steve
Soundhouse tapes (rare copy, not the original)
Live+One single

[!--QuoteBegin-Miss Maiden+Dec 29 2003, 12:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Miss Maiden @ Dec 29 2003, 12:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] WOW!!! What a great collection!!!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I wish I had all that stuff  [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thank's a lot! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Huge collection!!.
I wish I had half of the stuff you have.
One day I'll get that kind of collection, even more than what you have [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
You have the Live + One! single???!!!?.
That's really rare, and costs a lot, but I think there are some available copies of it.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Dec 30 2003, 08:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Dec 30 2003, 08:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Huge collection!!.
I wish I had half of the stuff you have.
One day I'll get that kind of collection, even more than what you have  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
You have the Live + One! single???!!!?.
That's really rare, and costs a lot, but I think there are some available copies of it. [/quote]
I'm sure there are some other fans worldwide who have MUCH more than I have...
Anyway, I'm proud of all that stuff!

Yes I have the "Live+One", I bought it for 65 dutch guilder!
Don't know your currency.... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You can find it sometimes on Ebay...

Next item I'm searching for it the special greece LP-Box "Maidenmania"
that's a hard to find item....
Or the "The story so far" part I +part II box sets.....

Even easier to get the 1st Eddie's Archieve...

4,907.67 Spanish Peseta [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But you haven't got the rarest of them all:

2 Minutes To Midnight 7" Japanese Vinyl Promo from 1984!

can't confirm.

How will anybody find out which the most rarest item?
Probably by pieces printed...anyway - this item wouldn't be THE item for me.

I like much more any coloured vinyls or pictures or boxes...

and - don't forget the price!

I saw 1 time this single:
[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.jpg[/a]

Here's a description:
[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.htm[/a]

and the guy wanted 250 € for it! Excuse me, that's a bit less than a quarter of my monthy budget!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 29 2003, 10:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 29 2003, 10:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would live in this room full of maiden things...
Whats the most rare thing you have??? [/quote]
Hm, most rare....
I guess I have some rare stuff:

Eddie-Head #5119 of 25.000
Steve's Wristband
Janick's Wristband
Dave's Wristband
Steve and Janick signed flag
Steve signed FC-Card
Photo of me and Steve
Soundhouse tapes (rare copy, not the original)
Live+One single
.......... [/quote]
Amazing!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back