A picture of my collection!

That's the venezuelan cover of Maiden Japan.
Man, that's really really rare!!.
And there was some stuff you talked about, I hadn't a 'kin clue about.
There some much rare stuff of Maiden.
One piece of it worths like gold!.

And something else, Im not spanish, so I don't care about Spanish Pesetas.
Anyway, I used the babylon to convert it to dollars.
And, I've heard about that Maidenmania.
I think someone talked about it in the Maiden-World forum, you should check, maybe you'll find something helpful [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Dec 30 2003, 12:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Dec 30 2003, 12:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That's the venezuelan cover of Maiden Japan.
Man, that's really really rare!!.
And there was some stuff you talked about, I hadn't a 'kin clue about.
There some much rare stuff of Maiden.
One piece of it worths like gold!.

And something else, Im not spanish, so I don't care about Spanish Pesetas.
Anyway, I used the babylon to convert it to dollars.
And, I've heard about that Maidenmania.
I think someone talked about it in the Maiden-World forum, you should check, maybe you'll find something helpful  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You are right, it's rare, and I've talked to somebody here in Vienna, who said, that I was 'kin lucky, I just saw it....

If you are interested check out the book "Maiden Companion" it's a nearly 100% listing of ALL ever released Maiden stuff with catalogue numbers, pictures, additional infos and much more. Also Shirts, Posters, Books ......

During years of collecting Maiden, I 've learned a lot, but one term goes through my head everytime I'm looking for something new:

Maiden-price = usual-music-price x 4 [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I thought you are spanish, because of your avatar..."Spanish moderator"....
The Maidenmania-box looks fantastic.
And the "The story so far" boxes were available in the UK ( I think )

[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/Storybox.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/Storybox.htm[/a]

I'm in the Maiden-world forum, I need to browse just more often... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, Thanks to Shadow, he remind me on that fantastic collectin page [a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/tsdailybugle.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/tsdailybugle.htm[/a]

(I need to set up a link from my page to this....)

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Dec 30 2003, 12:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Dec 30 2003, 12:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 29 2003, 10:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 29 2003, 10:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Dec 29 2003, 12:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would live in this room full of maiden things...
Whats the most rare thing you have??? [/quote]
Hm, most rare....
I guess I have some rare stuff:

Eddie-Head #5119 of 25.000
Steve's Wristband
Janick's Wristband
Dave's Wristband
Steve and Janick signed flag
Steve signed FC-Card
Photo of me and Steve
Soundhouse tapes (rare copy, not the original)
Live+One single
.......... [/quote]
Amazing!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wait, you have the venezuelan cover of Maiden Japan?!?.
I didn't understand. You saw it/have it?
Anyway, Yeah, Im one of the mods of the great spanish forum here [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
But, Im from Uruguay, not from spain.

Thanks for the link, that trooper sounds is amazing!!.
I've even found a really reare Maiden piece that comes from my country!!.
Im talking about the Uruguayan vinyl of PoM.
I've found great, rare stuff today just by one click.
Thanks to everybody.

Another rare thing, is the second edition of The Soundhouse Tapes.
I have it, but it isn't a legal copy. It is called:
"The Soundhouse Tapes... And Other Rarities".
It has the 3 legendary tracks from original Soundhouse Tapes and also has the tracks from the greek vinyl of Live + One!!.
I know few details about it. I think it's rare, but I dont know when had it been released.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Dec 30 2003, 02:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Dec 30 2003, 02:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Wait, you have the venezuelan cover of Maiden Japan?!?.
I didn't understand. You saw it/have it?
Anyway, Yeah, Im one of the mods of the great spanish forum here  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
But, Im from Uruguay, not from spain.

Thanks for the link, that trooper sounds is amazing!!.
I've even found a really reare Maiden piece that comes from my country!!.
Im talking about the Uruguayan vinyl of PoM.
I've found great, rare stuff today just by one click.
Thanks to everybody.

Another rare thing, is the second edition of The Soundhouse Tapes.
I have it, but it isn't a legal copy. It is called:
"The Soundhouse Tapes... And Other Rarities".
It has the 3 legendary tracks from original Soundhouse Tapes and also has the tracks from the greek vinyl of Live + One!!.
I know few details about it. I think it's rare, but I dont know when had it been released. [/quote]
No sadly enough I don't have this vinyl - I just saw it and somebody told me that I was lucky!

for the Link -> you're welcome!
I'm on the mailing list of that guy and I get news from time to time...

Never heard about that Soundhousetape/Live+one.
I have just an copy of the origin Soundhouse tapes in 7" vinyl.

I need to look into my Maiden-companion.... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 30 2003, 05:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 30 2003, 05:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] No sadly enough I don't have this vinyl - I just saw it and somebody told me that I was lucky!

for the Link -> you're welcome!
I'm on the mailing list of that guy and I get news from time to time...

Never heard about that Soundhousetape/Live+one.
I have just an copy of the origin Soundhouse tapes in 7" vinyl.

I need to look into my Maiden-companion....  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah, I wish I had a link with some info about the edition of The Soundhouse Tapes I have. But Can't find such link.
I've searched a lot, but nothing found.
I can tell few details about it:
It has the 3 legendary tracks taken from The Soundhouse Tapes.
Then, the tracks 4 to 9 are taken from the rare Live + One!! vinyl.
And the others were recorded live in japan in one Maiden's first tour in japan.

That's it.
If I find a link or some piece of info about it, I'll write it here.

OK, thanks for information! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, there are 4 different versions - as far as I know (and the Maiden-Companion [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Japan 1980 EMI EMS 41001 (I own this copy, but sadly without that OBI [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )
Picture sleeve, features OBI strip, white inner sleeve, 4 tracks

Greece 1980 EMI 0622600481
Picture sleeve, white inner sleeve greek writings on label, 9 tracks

Greece 1980 EMI 0622600481
Picture sleeve, white inner sleeve, english writings on label, 9 tracks

Korea 1985
Picture bluish front and back sleeves, white inner sleeve, english writings on label, 5 tracks

Take a look, or ask for detail.
But I guess 30€ is a good price in any way, I would buy it for that price!!!!!!
BTW: Do you have 2 copies [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 30 2003, 09:47 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 30 2003, 09:47 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I saw 1 time this single:
[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.jpg[/a]

Here's a description:
[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/jemoldo/maidjapvenz.htm[/a]

[/quote]
I'm the proud owner of both the Venezuelan and the Brazilian(bootleg) edition of that 'Maiden Japan' EP!!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I say this is the crown to every Maiden collection!!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Jan 10 2004, 07:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Jan 10 2004, 07:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Which one of these is the most valuable? [/quote]
Hm, I guess the Japanese one with the OBI strip.
But also the greek's are 'kin rare!! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok, it has been done!

I've sent a picture of my collection to the IMFC last Firday!!
I hope to enter the Superfans-page!!
[!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Jan 10 2004, 07:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Jan 10 2004, 07:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Which one of these is the most valuable? [/quote]
Which one have you bought??!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 19 2004, 05:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 19 2004, 05:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Which one have you bought??! [/quote]
I have not bought it yet... maybe stupid of me.. [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Jan 19 2004, 02:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Jan 19 2004, 02:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have not bought it yet... maybe stupid of me..  [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
no comment [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 19 2004, 06:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 19 2004, 06:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] no comment  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Ok it IS stupid of me, better hurry up and get it [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back