A Metalhead's Confession

My main metal band will always be Maiden and Bruce solo. I like Helloween early stuff like ( halloween) an when Bruce quit i was hoping that the Guy that sung for Helloween would be the new singer of maiden.

But usually when one of the three is not playing i like to listen to Ska8 or punk music like Pennywise.

I guess the most embarrassing one i listen to when no one is around is John Denver an Bob Dylan.

[!--QuoteBegin-metal1225+May 13 2005, 11:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metal1225 @ May 13 2005, 11:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Jackson 7 - Abc is there...

[snapback]104538[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't you mean Jackson 5?

I am a huge fan of the underground rap circuit. I like just about anything that isn't emo MTV pussy shit. Excuse my french but i get pissed off about the bands that are out there in the mainstream. [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Apr 21 2005, 10:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Apr 21 2005, 10:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I got you all beat for embarrassing ... I'm a fan of Hall & Oates.
[snapback]102637[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't be embarssed buddy Hall & Oates is the shit!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-slaughterwithiron+Jun 7 2005, 01:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(slaughterwithiron @ Jun 7 2005, 01:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Don't be embarssed buddy Hall & Oates is the shit!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107648[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I second that! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Speaking of Star Wars I got the Episode III soundtrack and it is hands down the best of all six second only to Empire and that's thanks to the Impirial March.

The only types of music I listen to are metal, classic rock, some hard rock, classical, and a few odd bands of few other genres. I mean, what else is any good? [img src=\'http://www.thefriendsociety.com/forum/images/smilies/shrug3.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'](I found the shrug smiley!!! W00t!!!)[/span]

Back