21st Century Maiden Triology

Which album of the 3 is the most MAIDENish?

• Brave New World

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Dance Of Death

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • A Matter Of Life And Death

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Darth Maiden said:
'Wildest Dreams' is so awesome. One of my favorites. The lyrics alone are enough - so positive and full of excitement and hope.
But, the music is wonderful too. Awesome chorus as well. How can you not like this song?  :huh:

It's one of my least favorite Maiden songs of all time, nothing special.

I also like Quest for Fire. (not so much, but it's not a weak track at all)

I've listened to these four a lot lately and they have really grown on me! I think new Maiden is my favorite Maiden now. My top ten is still mostly golden era and SIT is #1 album, but BNW has become #2, lowering SSOASS to #3.

2000>2006>2010>2003

'DANCE OF DEATH' -the album, is a SUPREME MASTERPIECE.
An absolute perfect 10.

and 'Wildest Dreams' is one of Maiden's finest songs. Also a perfect 10.

I thank GOD for giving me this album.

:yey:  THANKS GOD!!!  :yey:

NavigatorsSon said:
'DANCE OF DEATH' -the album, is a SUPREME MASTERPIECE.
An absolute perfect 10.

and 'Wildest Dreams' is one of Maiden's finest songs. Also a perfect 10.

I thank GOD for giving me this album.

:yey:  THANKS GOD!!!  :yey:

2nd that!!!
:ok:

Darth Maiden said:
2nd that!!!
:ok:

Thanks mate!

I'm starting to believe the results of the poll.
Altho I voted for 'Dance Of Death', I can see how 'DOD' is a slight bit of a newer, off-shoot of all that's Maiden.
It possesses all that is Maiden and even amplifies it, but it also captures some wonderful new ground and so, compared to 'Brave New World' would probably be considered 2nd as fas as classic Maiden flavorings.

Hmmmm, have to keep checking them both out.

The best for me is AMOLAD closely followed by BNW. But I think BNW is the most Maidenish.

Black Thunder said:
A Matter Of Life And Death (s/e).
]

'A Matter Of Life And Death' is just sick isn't it?
It's like a dream-come-true. How they could ever hope to compare to their own 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son' is a miracle. A true gift from above, thank YOU God:edmetal:

The whole "reunion" era is a... gift.  :yey:

'The Legacy' is gorgeous.  :bigsmile:

I agree with Night Prowler on this, though i think that Amolad is the best one. So the best one is the most Maidenish, at least for me. By the way, LC is right. This should be about the reunion era.

I think all 4 reunion albums are brilliant, however if i had to pick one of these i would go for Brave New World. It was the return of Bruce and Adrian, opening with the Wickerman, GOTN, brilliant.

Back