2017 Tour Announcement on Friday!

In my last job, at a newspaper, we had a very small period when we could apply for holidays, and management wanted us to do all our bookings in that period so they could do all the administration in one go. They were very unhappy if we tried to change holidays or submitted bookings throughout the year, even if there was no clash with anyone else on the staff holiday rota. It just happens at companies where they have ridiculously complicated holiday booking systems and not enough staff to cover all the work.
Crappy administration. Bad working conditions (prison regime).

It just happens at companies where they have ridiculously complicated holiday booking systems and not enough staff to cover all the work.
That's the crux of it.

TICKET UPDATE: Just tried to buy pre-sale tickets through SSE Reward (for the Hydro) and there's no fucking floor tickets! :eek:

This better just be that they're not available through this promotion. If this shindig is even close to sold out before the public sale I'm going to be seriously fucking pissed off.

Last edited:
According to people on the FC forum, floor tickets are mostly or completely sold out for the german gigs. Every ticket seller and/or venue seems to have opened its own presale yesterday or today. As mentioned in the tour thread, the fees are annoying folks too.

I assume venues still have the bulk of their own tickets for sale this Friday though? Surely we're only talking about the tickets that are set aside for pre-sales & FC members; and this is only a fraction of the overall tickets. Surely? The idea that some areas can completely sell out before general sale is fucking absurd.

I assume venues still have the bulk of their own tickets for sale this Friday though? Surely we're only talking about the tickets that are set aside for pre-sales & FC members; and this is only a fraction of the overall tickets. Surely? The idea that some areas can completely sell out before general sale is fucking absurd.

I know there were allocations of seating areas. Someone I know was unhappy about only crappy seats being available at the O2 on the FC presale. She spoke to someone about it and they let her buy something different

That's the crux of it.

TICKET UPDATE: Just tried to buy pre-sale tickets through SSE Reward (for the Hydro) and there's no fucking floor tickets! :eek:

This better just be that they're not available through this promotion. If this shindig is even close to sold out before the public sale I'm going to be seriously fucking pissed off.
I would just be thankful to be able to see Maiden no matter what kind of tickets I got. Well, unless they were behind the stage.

If he was a drum nut he would be able to see Nicko laying it down and also communicate to the world that Nicko does in fact play from behind his kit ;)

Back