2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
Well, our options are either head over to Park Tavern for a drink or go back to Bottom Lounge (there's not much else in the area worth going to). Park Tavern closes at 12, Bottom Lounge at 2. I'm up for either, but obviously the hang at Park would be rather brief.

I mentioned this in the group conversation we have going on, but my post-show availability is going to depend on whether my buddy is feeling up to it.

All you maidenfans can expect to see me at the Bottom Lounge around 3:00.

Last edited:
Leaving for Bottom Lounge in about an hour. See you all there! If not, respond to the PM and we'll figure out somewhere to gather after the show!

In line at the United Center currently... Getting here early paid off, I'm like the 20th person in line so far. I'll check back after the concert, to see if anyone's doing a post-show meetup.

Sorry guys, meetup just wasn't in the cards for me this time. Straight back to work today=straight home after the gig :/ What a fucking show, though... I swear the band seems 10-15 years younger in terms of intensity and energy than they did in 2012!

In line at the United Center currently... Getting here early paid off, I'm like the 20th person in line so far. I'll check back after the concert, to see if anyone's doing a post-show meetup.

Demigod-There is a good chance you and I chatted in line. I was about 20th or so in line as well.

Demigod-There is a good chance you and I chatted in line. I was about 20th or so in line as well.

Haha, that would be amazing.

I was at general admission gate 5... do you remember by chance chatting with someone who had a 2012 Maiden England Chicago shirt and a Maiden hoodie? Long beard, bald head, glasses?

I spoke to and was standing behind a person who said they traveled there from Minnesota...

Haha, that would be amazing.

I was at general admission gate 5... do you remember by chance chatting with someone who had a 2012 Maiden England Chicago shirt and a Maiden hoodie? Long beard, bald head, glasses?

I spoke to and was standing behind a person who said they traveled there from Minnesota...

No, that wasn't me. I'm from Peoria. But I bet I was a few people behind you in line.

Back