Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
With cases of COVID-19 going still so strong, I think there's really possibility that 2022 shows are in danger.
Maybe in Europe but the USA leg will go ahead. Daily case numbers here are just as high since peak pandemic yet they still allow packed stadiums and areans for sports events and music festivals. There is no going backwards with lockdowns here anymore

I have tickets for Newark, NJ on Oct. 21st 2022 and I just received the following email from Ticketmaster:
(I don't know if this applies to all shows or just the one in Newark)

Subject: Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast World Tour 2022 Entry Requirements Have Changed

The Event Organizer requires that all attendees of this event be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entry to the event.

By attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:

All fans entering the venue must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of COVID-19 immunization with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. In most instances, this means at least 14 days after final dose. Some venues will accept proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccination.

Check your venue for specific vaccination requirements.

Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age may be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test before the event (generally within 48 or 72 hours prior to the event) and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.

Check your event venue for specific details regarding this age group.

On 2nd thought the requirements in my post above probably only apply to the show in Newark.

Reason being I've found out that just yesterday the city of Newark passed a law requiring proof of vaccination to a long list of public spaces including concerts and sporting events at the Prudential Center. So most likely local rules will apply to each individual show.

On 2nd thought the requirements in my post above probably only apply to the show in Newark.

Reason being I've found out that just yesterday the city of Newark passed a law requiring proof of vaccination to a long list of public spaces including concerts and sporting events at the Prudential Center. So most likely local rules will apply to each individual show.
Yup, each show is subject to local ordinances. Quick once over of LiveNation shows health checks being in place for Denver, Salt Lake City, every California show, Seattle, Chicago, Long Island, Newark and Greensboro.

Yup, each show is subject to local ordinances. Quick once over of LiveNation shows health checks being in place for Denver, Salt Lake City, every California show, Seattle, Chicago, Long Island, Newark and Greensboro.
Chicago is also going to be vax only for all venues, restaurants, bars, etc starting January 3rd. And I'm sure by the time Maiden plays here in October that term will come to include a booster or two.

TBH I would feel safer if, additionally to being fully vaccinated, they required a negative COVID test for granting entry.

I have two shows coming up - Priest and Evening with Bruce. Both venues have the proof of vaxx and negative test mandate. Both shows have alot of unsold tickets.

Just looking at the shows that require a health check compared to the ones that don't for the upcoming North American LOTB run don't show much of a difference in sales. Hell, of the health check shows, Anaheim's very close to being sold out already.

Just looking at the shows that require a health check compared to the ones that don't for the upcoming North American LOTB run don't show much of a difference in sales. Hell, of the health check shows, Anaheim's very close to being sold out already.
Out of curiosity, how / where do you check how many tickets have been sold each show? I'd find that very interesting.

I just pop in and look at a seat map on LiveNation. Still hadn't bought my tickets yet for the shows I'm planning to see, so I'm making sure all the inventory's not gone yet. Still tickets available for Chicago and Tulsa. :lol:

the first night pretty much has sold out, all that is left is a bunch of over priced resale verified tickets,

From this point of view, maybe the tour will be postponed again.

Omicron is infecting everyone, vaxx, boosted, non-vaxx. People who had covid 2 months ago, again they got it. There is no safe way for this tour at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back