Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a succesful gig. Here a link of Rod's diary in Dubai in 2008. Rod in Dubai II
It's possible to come back like they did with the Somewhere back in Time World Tour, If the Legacy of the Beast Tour has the same hype and it has been so succesful, maybe Rod is planning to do something there. Only Rod knows.

One great thing about those early LOTB III announcements is that the standard "MAIDEN AND PRIEST CO-HEADLINE TOUR" rumours will not surface at all.

-- an article on social media a few days ago talking about Maiden and Priest doing a couple US dates next spring/summer.

One could almost assume that Priest & Maiden thing is some placeholder rumour for various not-so-reliable websites to post when in lack of better content.

These extended tours history would seem the best chance to bag a few never-been-to-before dates for the boys. With time being short and all.

I think it was a succesful gig. Here a link of Rod's diary in Dubai in 2008. Rod in Dubai II
It's possible to come back like they did with the Somewhere back in Time World Tour, If the Legacy of the Beast Tour has the same hype and it has been so succesful, maybe Rod is planning to do something there. Only Rod knows.
Dubai is happening according to someone on the fanclub forum who may or may not have trustworthy sources. Also Lebanon and like mentioned earlier Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.

Dubai is happening according to someone on the fanclub forum who may or may not have trustworthy sources. Also Lebanon and like mentioned earlier Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.

Lebanon? Has any heavy metal band ever played there?

Within Temptation recently cancelled a concert in Lebanon because the promoter pulled a band from the line-up after protests from some local religious crazies about the singer being gay or something.

Yeah... They might do a middle East run along the way and then make their way into Europe via Turkey.

Something like Egypt->Israel->Lebanon->Turkey->Europe... Or maybe even play Azerbaijan and Georgia.

If they play Israel and Turkey I will be disappointed. At some point musicians, along with everyone else have to take a side. And not taking a side, is taking a side. You just allow the status quo to continue unopposed.

If they play Israel and Turkey I will be disappointed. At some point musicians, along with everyone else have to take a side. And not taking a side, is taking a side. You just allow the status quo to continue unopposed.
I'm from Israel and the first time I hear the rumour regarding the possible gig in my home country is here and now , 5 mins later a typical ignorant hater pops up. Keep your political views and your ignorance away from music. I bet you have no problems with Maiden playing in China or Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back