Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Have both Bruce Samson albums, they aren't great but there's a lot worse out there. Riding with the Angels. Vice Versa and Take it like a Man are memorable enough that I can reminisce about them despite not having listened to either album in a very long time.

Have both Bruce Samson albums, they aren't great but there's a lot worse out there. Riding with the Angels. Vice Versa and Take it like a Man are memorable enough that I can reminisce about them despite not having listened to either album in a very long time.

Earth Mother and Communion are very good too.

Interesting but I don't know if you were taller about this.
Is this a Brazilian expression for saying that some people get excited about this?

But seriously The_7th_One: Cool news! Thanks!

So Dennis Stratton saw Steve one week ago and mentions Paris.

dennis-stratton-steve-harris.jpg

Janick sighted in Paris a few days ago!!
janick-gers-pub-paris.jpg

Is this a Brazilian expression for saying that some people get excited about this?

But seriously The_7th_One: Cool news! Thanks!

So Dennis Stratton saw Steve one week ago and mentions Paris.

dennis-stratton-steve-harris.jpg

Janick sighted in Paris a few days ago!!
janick-gers-pub-paris.jpg

Hasn't this been already discussed here? If not, I have forgotten to share some of the information we have been discussing at the official Fan Club forum. We can also blame @Lego :lol:

Were the message from Dennis Stratton and the picture of a fan with Janick in Paris posted there? :p

If they were (I do not have the time to review the thread), then @Forostar is to blame for not paying enough attention to the privileged information from the official Fan Club forum members. If they weren't, well, we should have updated the corresponding thread with all the relevant rumours to keep everyone up to speed!

Last edited:
Yes, there were about 10 pages on this subject last week on the 17th album rumors and speculation thread. TL;DR--everyone got excited, Perun refused to believe

Back