Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iron Maiden are indeed headlining Rockavaria then this leads me further along the line of disbelieving the rumoured tour with Judas Priest. Fingers crossed that they do a proper show in the UK instead of a festival, or at least a festival that's easy to get to and from. Such as Reading Festival for example.

If Iron Maiden are indeed headlining Rockavaria then this leads me further along the line of disbelieving the rumoured tour with Judas Priest. Fingers crossed that they do a proper show in the UK instead of a festival, or at least a festival that's easy to get to and from. Such as Reading Festival for example.

I hope they would do some proper shows in the UK rather than festivals (I would not mind them playing at Knebworth again, though).

I cannot see them doing an extensive tour of the UK in 2018 after having done their most successful UK tour ever in 2017. I guess we might need to way until a new album gets released (2019?) for an extensive arena tour here.

Exactly. And throw an Irish date in too, sure.
Although I can see it being Donnington and 2 nights in the O2.
Thank the gods I got a Hellfest ticket.

I really doubt they'll play Download twice in three years, especially considering what Bruce said about playing at Donington last year. More shows at The O2 would be frustrating as I've seen them there twice already and it's a bit of a pain in the ass to get home from.

Fair point RE Donnington. Cant mind what Bruce said but he did slag Reading fest didnt he? Whats the other options for UK fests?
So there could be hope of EU festivals and a UK arena tour? Or maybe just Twickinham or some shit.

I can't find the exact quote from Download last year, but Bruce said something along the lines of Maiden having headlined six times at Donington and eventually there has to be a last time, while also acknowledging that they haven't done as much shows in the UK as they should have over the last few years.

I'm pretty sure Bruce also said he didn't like playing at Twickenham, but there's always other stadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back