Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

"Tonton" Zégut is not brazilian...
I know, I meant the Brazilian journo who wrote about Bruce's alleged band line-up. It was said that he was so well respected and to be taken seriously also.

But this info about 2025 makes sense; I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

I took a nap earlier today and went to a Maiden concert in my dream. The show was similar to Death On The Road, but the funny thing was that after Iron Maiden when the encore started Adrian, Steve, Dave and Bruce came out in full-body chicken suits (couldn't see the others). They wore them for the rest of the songs, didn't acknowledge them in any way and just continued as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

10/10 best concert I never went to. Do with that information what you will. I thought it was too funny not to share :D

I took a nap earlier today and went to a Maiden concert in my dream. The show was similar to Death On The Road, but the funny thing was that after Iron Maiden when the encore started Adrian, Steve, Dave and Bruce came out in full-body chicken suits (couldn't see the others). They wore them for the rest of the songs, didn't acknowledge them in any way and just continued as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

10/10 best concert I never went to. Do with that information what you will. I thought it was too funny not to share :D
Did they play Can I Play With Chicken?

New album confirmed! We all know bands do that to promote new albums!

https://eu.heraldmailmedia.com/stor...uits-to-promote-their-new-dna-album/44267861/

So you went to the dress rehearsal for the upcoming tour?

I'm starting to suspect they are going to add the third leg to The Future Past Tour in 2025. They may visit some countries and cities omitted in 2023. I guess Turkey, Greece, Denmark, Germany (Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg), France (Paris), Sweden (Stockholm), Portugal, Spain (Madrid), Austria, UK (Donington or stadium show in London), Slovakia (first show since 2016), Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania and stadium show in Italy (Turin). They may play open-air/festival shows in Norway, and Finland too. So we have 20+ shows in Europe planned for 2025. It makes sense. I think in 2026 Iron Maiden will tour the world promoting a brand new album for the next two years.

Back