Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I will put something that is in Greek! Since you can see the link in English as well!

The news is that Steve Harris is going to release his autobiography!!
Terrible news that we've all been waiting for!

According with Blabbermouth. He'd like to write a book about the early days at some point . So West Ham days and his time there is most than assured :lol:

btw Just I hope the Croatian guy isn't involved in this.

Meanwhile Ian Hill is not interested in write an autobiography because he's in the Rob and Ken's book. I was there, you know :lol: …Laaaaaaaazy man!

Finally this interview from 2006 has been found again.

Bruce, Nicko and Steve are big fans of AMOLAD album. They view it as a 70's prog album.

Favorite album covers of the band:

Steve - Somewhere In Time.
Bruce - Powerslave.
Nicko - Somewhere In Time.
Adrian - Brave New World.
Dave - Powerslave (with SIT on close second).
Janick - he likes all of them.

Bruce is not crazy about FOTD cover, while Steve and Nicko are not fans of NPFTD cover.

Finally this interview from 2006 has been found again.

Bruce, Nicko and Steve are big fans of AMOLAD album. They view it as a 70's prog album.

Favorite album covers of the band:

Steve - Somewhere In Time.
Bruce - Powerslave.
Nicko - Somewhere In Time.
Adrian - Brave New World.
Dave - Powerslave (with SIT on close second).
Janick - he likes all of them.

Bruce is not crazy about FOTD cover, while Steve and Nicko are not fans of NPFTD cover.

Bruce called TFF an embarrassment :D

I’d just joined the band in 1982, and Flight Of Icarus was the first single off The Number Of The Beast.

Interesting information there by Nicko lol Or is this a British/regional thing and "off" in this case means "since"?

while Steve and Nicko are not fans of NPFTD cover.
I agree with them as well. I like NPFTD as an album quite a bit but that iteration of Eddie is far too ugly in my opinion. Just like the A Real Live One Eddie as well. The 90's were not kind on our boy.

Back