The Future Past Tour 2024

I think you misread matic's comment @Kalata. To me it reads like dropping one SNJ and one SIT song each, thus only having 4 and 4 instead of 5 and 5. Dropping two songs in total (or changing them for others) isn't that huge of a deal.
That. In addition, they can rotate 2 of the classics.

Plus, if you drop Celts, you can play 2 shorter songs.

I had a two days pause from the album and I think I will make it till Friday to stay at home for an extra hour and fire up the Sonos.
I have to say the melodies here are so strong, it is immediately stuck in my head after only a few listens. With Maiden that happened only rarely - like "ocean is black, the devil's track" or "I wish I could go back, I'll never be the same again..."
Here some of the strongest melodies are constantly spinning in my head - Doors to Hell, Face, Save me Now, Gods, Fingers, just so much strong stuff. And I expect it only to grow after the proper release. One happy fan here.
Wrong thread :p

That. In addition, they can rotate 2 of the classics.

Plus, if you drop Celts, you can play 2 shorter songs.
As I suggested earlier, this leg can be the opportunity to release two full live versions of Somewhere in Time and Senjutsu - A Real Live One/Dead One style:
- swap ATG for TLOTLDR, and HCW for Déjà-Vu
- swap DOTC and TTM for LIALW, Darkest Hour and The Parchment
- add live versions of the title track and Stratego from the previous tour)
and voilà! :)

Add AMOLAD from the 2006 tour, and you have a nice Eddie's Archive 2 boxset. ;)

Last edited:
The 2025 Greek Cunt special.

Hell On Earth and Alex aren't going anywhere for the potential 2025 leg. Pretty much confirmed by Bruce in recent interviews.
I wonder which kind of tour they're doing in 2025? 3rd Leg of current one or just something brand new as a part of 50 Anni of the Band!

As I suggested earlier, this leg can be the opportunity to release two full live versions of Somewhere in Time and Senjutsu - A Real Live One/Dead One style:
- swap ATG for TLOTLDR, and HCW for Déjà-Vu
- swap DOTC and TTM for LIALW, Darkest Hour and The Parchment
- add live versions of the title track and Stratego from the previous tour)
and voilà! :)

Add AMOLAD from the 2006 tour, and you have a nice Eddie's Archive 2 boxset. ;)
Now I'm going to be disappointed because I don't think they'll ever go for that.

Last edited:
I think they may announce 50th Anni Tour with brand new album to be released in 2026.
They always release albums in September lately for whatever reason and I think September 2026 is too far.

And they don't do anniversary tours. Plus Nicko said that they count anniversaries to the date of release of the first album.

Back