Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Before clue #3 I wanted to go with something else, but now for whatever reason I've got The Alchemist stuck in my head. So I'm going with that.
The song does not contain any nugget of purest... green. :D It is in episode 4 ("Money"). ;)
true.jpg

Clue #1: Peter Pan's Magic Flight on L.S.D.
Clue #2: Mind your own business
Clue #3: Blackadder's Prince Ludwig
Clue #4: “I am your number one fan.”

Incorrect guesses: Ghost of the Navigator/ Strange World/ Hooks in You/ Revelations/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ Empire of the Clouds/ Holy Smoke/ The Alchemist/ Death or Glory/ El Dorado

Clue #1: Peter Pan's Magic Flight on L.S.D.
Clue #2: Mind your own business
Clue #3: Blackadder's Prince Ludwig
Clue #4: “I am your number one fan.”
Clue #5: Queen "1975", Savatage 1989

Incorrect guesses: Ghost of the Navigator/ Strange World/ Hooks in You/ Revelations/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ Empire of the Clouds/ Holy Smoke/ The Alchemist/ Death or Glory/ El Dorado/ Powerslave/ The Prisoner/ The Parchment/ Black Bart Blues

I laugh in the face of probability! :D

giphy.gif

Nah, just kidding :D

It's Chains Of Misery:
Clue #1 is a line from Ugly Kid Joe's Madman. COM has the lyric: "There's a madman in the corner of your eye".

Clue #5: Savatage released Gutter Ballet in that year, COM has this to say: "There's a prophet in the gutter in the street". Also, both Gutter Ballet and A Night At The Opera feature songs with a love theme (She's In Love, Love Of My Life). COM kinda fits in there.

Got an inkling about the other clues, but nothing really concrete.

giphy.gif

Nah, just kidding :D

It's Chains Of Misery:
Clue #1 is a line from Ugly Kid Joe's Madman. COM has the lyric: "There's a madman in the corner of your eye".

Clue #5: Savatage released Gutter Ballet in that year, COM has this to say: "There's a prophet in the gutter in the street". Also, both Gutter Ballet and A Night At The Opera feature songs with a love theme (She's In Love, Love Of My Life). COM kinda fits in there.

Got an inkling about the other clues, but nothing really concrete.
Exactly! :)

Clue #1: you hit the nail on the head.
Clue #2: "He likes to pry into your sunlight"... hence the clue.
Clue #3: the episode in which Prince Ludwig (Hugh Laurie) appears in the second season of Blackadder is called "Chains".
Clue#4: a famous line from the book and film Misery.
Clue#5: Your explanation about Savatage is what I had in mind. "1975" refers to a song (" ") released by Queen in 1975: "The Prophet's Song".

Your turn, @Vaenyr :)

Back