The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Balkan fans,

What's the train schedule like from Zagreb to Ljubljana? cheap? reliable?

I remember it being cheap. Reliability was 50/50 when we used it back in 2013: the train from Zagreb to Ljubljana run on time and perfectly fine. The train from Ljubljana to Zagreb was delayed by lightning affecting the line; we had to wait in the middle of nowhere in early August, with no light or air conditioning, for another locomotive to come from Zagreb to rescue us.

The scenery on the line is magnificent.

Frankly from where you live you can fly cheap anywhere and you'll meet a few people from here, it'll be a thrill. I envy you @Aggelos

Btw, why not London in July ?

I remember it being cheap. Reliability was 50/50 when we used it back in 2013: the train from Zagreb to Ljubljana run on time and perfectly fine. The train from Ljubljana to Zagreb was delayed by lightning affecting the line; we had to wait in the middle of nowhere in early August, with no light or air conditioning, for another locomotive to come from Zagreb to rescue us.

The scenery on the line is magnificent.

There's no direct flight from Dublin, so a direct flight to Zagreb and a short train seems like a better option than 2 flights and hanging around airports. Not certain I'll go yet though

There's no direct flight from Dublin, so a direct flight to Zagreb and a short train seems like a better option than 2 flights and hanging around airports. Not certain I'll go yet though

Why all that hassle? You'd like to be the first to witness ATG?

Frankly from where you live you can fly cheap anywhere and you'll meet a few people from here, it'll be a thrill. I envy you @Aggelos

Btw, why not London in July ?

I live in London, so I am doing both London shows. A Greek one is an opportunity to meet family and friends and maybe combine with some holidays in an island.

Considering how long it takes for Bruce's voice to warm up I would rather see a show later in the tour. I am quite happy they added so many shows before London.

There will be no voice. As soon as "My son.." enters in PA there will be thousands of flares, Bruce will leave the scene swearing and Maiden will play it instrumental.

Not that it would matter to us anyway, we'll be too ecstatic to notice :D

There most probably won't be any shows after wacken. Serbian promoter said that they tried to book then for Belgrade but the band wanted to play mainly cities they haven't visited this year.

One gig between Prague and Tampere. Maybe Stockholm, maybe Denmark, altough another night in Prague is maybe the most likely one.

And probably Hellfest on the 17th of June.

And then the big question is if they will play shows after Wacken. I am leaning towards.. Maybe.
Yeah im hoping for Stockholm, im from Sweden. But we shall see, yeah maybe something after Wacken?

But it said nothing about more shows or dates on the announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back