The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose they didn’t play in Japan and Australia and it looks they won’t go next year due to the logistics and fuel costs but… hey you earned a bunch of money. Isn’t it? If travel with full production is a lot of money and it’s not worth of it, you can travel and play with a couple of backdrops, inflatable Eddie and that’s it but don’t forget fans there for seven years.

The brand needs the circus surrounding their live shows!

It will be the ultimate insult to the Greek fans if they end playing the song they have been waiting to see love since 1986.
While it would be very sad for them, this blame is surely all on the promoters. I don't think the band has a very big say when it comes to touring schedules.

I agree that CSIT is a difficult song for Bruce to sing live. Aces High sounded great in 2018.
Aces High too.
IMO 2018 Aces High vocal performances are borderline decent and nowhere near great. Regarding the capability of Bruce still manage to sing CSIT in its original key I won't repeat myself. And man, believe me when I say this: I'd love to be wrong and that he would still nail it since it's a near perfect tune.

So, it indeed looks like Wacken is the last gig next year.

So, the only thing remaining is to see the dates at the beginning of the tour, which should be, by all logic, in Balkan countries. And I expect them to be announced on Thursday.

So for next year they will be on tour for 3 months and 9 months off?

Off time for recording new album?
They've almost written one right after senjutsu, so I think, some ideas are already in mind. Possibilities are high they use a bit of time for that

So, the only thing remaining is to see the dates at the beginning of the tour, which should be, by all logic, in Balkan countries. And I expect them to be announced on Thursday.

What makes you think that? There’s a bit of a trek from the Balkans to Finland.

IMO there's still lots of dates waiting to be announced. Can't see no reason otherwise.

Maybe they want to do a big Euro tour for one last time. Visit some new places, play like 50 shows in Europe, that is reason why they only want Europe for full year.

And what about venues? Are there for now some stadium shows or only arenas?

Maybe they want to do a big Euro tour for one last time. Visit some new places, play like 50 shows in Europe, that is reason why they only want Europe for full year.

And what about venues? Are there for now some stadium shows or only arenas?

There is at least one stadium that I know of, the one in Murcia.

Wow, we fans in Germany really can't complain. I will consider not being insulted anymore because Köln wasn't chosen.

The assumption that there would be no more shows in DE because of Wacken couldn't have been more wrong.

How about a gig in Greece? I cannot wait to see Bruce flare up.

I was watching the official YouTube video ready to comment something like "Getting the flares ready for next year" when I saw Eddie wrap up Bruce in a box. Laughed and let it go :D

I don't think Greece are getting a concert. Ironic isn't it?

Ironic? Only if they do play it. Let's wait and see... :devil:

It will be the ultimate insult to the Greek fans if they end playing the song they have been waiting to see love since 1986.

Yeap, especially if this happens right after the cunt incident. Heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back