Bruce Dickinson

Roy Z made a statement about The Chemical Wedding on his FB by sharing the post of the FB profil of BraveWorlds talking about the fifth Bruce solo album telling "Can’t wait for the new wedding to hit the street !". So, that's a confirmation that Bruce's new record is really on the way to be released very soon. ;)

No, it is just a confirmation that Roy Z cannot wait for it to be released, which is not the same thing. :)

It seems that he will delay his solo album
Yeah, next year will be busy for Bruce (as usual), but I don't think his book tour will affect the release of the album. I still think he will release it at the end of next year, he won't be in a hurry.

No, it is just a confirmation that Roy Z cannot wait for it to be released, which is not the same thing. :)
You never know with Bruce. He's really impulsive and can say or do whatever he wants when he decides to do it. So, IMO, the announcement for the release will be done soon after the last show of the ultimate leg of Maiden's LOTB tour. ;)

An evening with Steve Harris would be something as well. But nobody outside the UK would understand him. ...

But that would produce great comedy. He would say, for example, that he thinks "Hell on Earth" is a very good song and the audience would burst out laughing, thinking he was making some kind of joke. I imagine it as an unforgettable evening. :D

Hmm, it would only take me 15 minutes to get to Bruce's event. Tempting.

I saw his spoken words thingy tour back in the winter just prior to COVID-19. I had enough of a good time to go to another one of those in January when it's in my hometown.

I am planning to have another go at it during the new dates in 2023. Not having to travel in order to experience a relative close and intimate listening session seals the deal for me.

I regret not submitting a question about who would win a mixed martial arts fight between Angela Merkel and Theresa May back then.

Spoken tour prices in Vienna....
tumblr_ppcmzcQl0o1urtgw2o2_500.gif

Last edited:
Back