Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

It’s very weird that after 2 years off of touring because covid you’re going to retire in the middle of the tour unless he had some kind of problem with the management or Steve, just sick and tired of doing this or he didn’t wanted to enter in US or maybe he was looking for retire just before planning to tour this year but someone ask him to do it once again for last time and retire when he wanted.
If you add that he’s not included in the special thanks that Steve wrote in the Senjutsu booklet… it’s just weird. There were many members of the killer crew that used or they were forced to use the back door to retire in the past.

Anyway many thanks for all your work Michael. You will be missed.

Steve Harris does indeed thank Michael Kenney on the Senjutsu booklet.

I do not find that strange that someone who is 69 years old decides to retire. Being a road crew member is a tough job, probably better suited to younger people.

I think Michael Kenney did the European shows, quite possibly so his substitute could learn the ropes, and now that he is back home (as far as I know he lives in the USA) he has finally called it a day.

Last, but not least, I read his comment about not working there anymore as a way of letting acquaintances know that they should not bother him asking for backstage passes.

Steve Harris does indeed thank Michael Kenney on the Senjutsu booklet.

I do not find that strange that someone who is 69 years old decides to retire. Being a road crew member is a tough job, probably better suited to younger people.

I think Michael Kenney did the European shows, quite possibly so his substitute could learn the ropes, and now that he is back home (as far as I know he lives in the USA) he has finally called it a day.

Last, but not least, I read his comment about not working there anymore as a way of letting acquaintances know that they should not bother him asking for backstage passes.
I don’t blame him for retiring. The techs have a tough job and they work long days. Happy retirement, Michael. Steve couldn’t have done it without you!

Frontal.jpg

Maiden back to USA & Canada for the final leg Legacy of the Beast tour.
September 11... isn't just any date.

Attachments

• 302473531_629608588738253_4487743834011513542_n.jpg
    302473531_629608588738253_4487743834011513542_n.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 7
Event T-shirt USA source: Iron Maiden Italia

Event T-shirt USA source: Iron Maiden Italia
Nice artwork. The car reminds me of Eddie's car in Real Live Tour poster (Senjutsu emblem is great). The setting (desert, eagle, riders) is from TWOTW video. The riders are Senjutsu and Aces High Eddies.

Nice artwork. The car reminds me of Eddie's car in Real Live Tour poster (Senjutsu emblem is great). The setting (desert, eagle, riders) is from TWOTW video. The riders are Senjutsu and Aces High Eddies.
Yes it's a very nice artwork, I think made, as always, by Hervé Monjeaud. It's true ,it remembers a little what you mentioned. I would say no offense to anyone, much better that insignificant Mexico T-shirt!! It looked like the Monza GP. Of course I'm joking...cheers!

Back