LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should have probably chosen different words to use while addressing it to the whole crowd.
But I hate those flares anyways. They are dangerous things and everyone should know it. Everyone should take care of each other.

“Fucking” and all these curse words are not as cool as they used to be. As a matter of fact they were never cool. Just speak normal, it’s good enough.

He’s a dick. He even said at some point after Clansman, “here I stand with a sword in my hand and an enormous penis”

We are talking about a retardant.

up until number the gig was awesome. Little british cunts shenanigans killed he mood for me. whatever. it's a fucking heave metal concert, not theatre.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, but this is the same thing that happened in Athens, Greece in 1999.
Why can't they do something about those annoying flares and stupid people carrying them?
In other places they atleast check everyone entering the venue, so can't sneak in with anything prohibited.

The fans sneak them in down their trousers

Atleast in the 1999 clips it seemed to be very dangerous as the air did blow the smoke to the stage, it made practically impossible for the band to breath there. They stopped playing and Bruce gave long speech, which seemed to go to deaf ears but as when they started again playing, few seconds after the first notes of 2MTM and again someone lighted the flare.

Atleast in the 1999 clips it seemed to be very dangerous as the air did blow the smoke to the stage, it made practically impossible for the band to breath there. They stopped playing and Bruce gave long speech, which seemed to go to deaf ears but as when they started again playing, few seconds after the first notes of 2MTM and again someone lighted the flare.

If I remember correctly someone spat at Steve too.

Now in both cases, few people using the flares endager it for the rest of the crowd. Also the shows might get stopped just for the few people making stupid things there.
As seen in other sports and concerts, the flares make it impossible to breath to those people that are near but also they can't see anything.
Remember how Axl Rose handled these problematic cases? He said that if something gets thrown to the stage or at him, the show is over and he actually walked away from the stage when someone threw something.

Flares are part of celebration in S.Europe, we use flares on weedings, football games and concerts.

Yes it is dangerous but it looks more dangerous than actually it is, if person who ignite the flare knows to handle it.

Talking about security, belive me there is always a way to get something in venue if you want to. There is no security or police than can stop it.

And Bruce, on this tour he looks motivated just like he was motivated on Real Live tour.

And Bruce, on this tour he looks motivated just like he was motivated on Real Live tour.
I also have a feeling, that something is wrong with Bruce. Some frictions within the band? He is not happy with something? Maybe he feels age is catching up with him? I don't know, but something is off. On the Book of Souls tour and earlier LOTB version he was way happier and playful. Now he's become grumpy. Just my impression.

edit: maybe He knows, that his bald spot is visible when he's on the stage under heavy lighting and sweating :ninja:

Last edited:
I also have a feeling, that something is wrong with Bruce. Some frictions within the band? He is not happy with something? Maybe he feels age is catching up with him? I don't know, but something is off. On the Book of Souls tour and earlier LOTB version he was way happier and playful. Now he's become grumpy. Just my impression.

edit: maybe He knows, that his bald spot is visible when he's on the stage under heavy lighting and sweating :ninja:
I didn't view many of the videos from this tour's gigs yet, so do you have some examples what you mean exactly? Interesting.

Has this been going the whole time, the strange behaviour from Bruce. I can recall reading the first few concert reviews where some mentioned that he didn't much at all move around during the show and wasn't having fun face, but that turned out to be totally different on some later shows.

Now in both cases, few people using the flares endager it for the rest of the crowd. Also the shows might get stopped just for the few people making stupid things there.
As seen in other sports and concerts, the flares make it impossible to breath to those people that are near but also they can't see anything.
Remember how Axl Rose handled these problematic cases? He said that if something gets thrown to the stage or at him, the show is over and he actually walked away from the stage when someone threw something.
that's crap. the guy next to me lighted a few and i had no problem singing as the rest of the people around me can testify. Seriously though, when did we all become such snowflakes? No one remembers how it was back in 80s? Unless of course you're all too young and you weren't there.

that's crap. the guy next to me lighted a few and i had no problem singing as the rest of the people around me can testify. Seriously though, when did we all become such snowflakes? No one remembers how it was back in 80s? Unless of course you're all too young and you weren't there.
Im Just more based the feeling on 1999 footage. And how some of the crowd behaved.
Im not attacking anyone..Im far from snowflake (Im more like antithesis of this whole hate and cancel thing), Im thinking and moderate taking each side's story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back