Rant Thread

dbzvfbx-c08fd522-6ee9-43e3-8e04-f5dec590dc37.gif

I am dealing with a moron at work again

He overslept the meeting today, then Slacked me and said he "didn't see it in the calendar"

Motherfucker it's fucking there, you just didn't bother looking

He literally fucking accepted the invite the day before

Bald cunt

This isn't slagging off bald people, it's just how I like referring to him because he's bald and a cunt

And after all that, he didn't even apologize

So I booked more meetings with potential clients because that's my fucking job and after I finished documenting everything, he just pops up and says he will be out of the office for a few days for "family matters"

Motherfucker I don't give a fuck find me a fucking replacement or warn me beforehand

At least say something like "I'll help you reschedule, send an email or something" or "sorry for the hassle, I know you have a quota too"

But fucking no, he doesn't give two shits about my effort and the lengths I'll have to go to reschedule everything

The guy has been OOO more times since March when he was hired than me since I was hired in 2020

In the month of May, he's only been available for 3 days so far

I have a fucking quota motherfucker

The guy before him was the best one ever, why they didn't extend his contract and hired this moron is beyond me

He only made me reschedule a meeting once and even when he had other commitments he'd take the meeting and then go and finish his other errands

Even emailed me before leaving the company to say how great it was working together

Anyway if this guy oversleeps for the meeting tomorrow again, I'm reporting him

He didn't accept the invite yet and when I Slacked him about it he just went offline

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
You should take some actions man. Do it in cold blood and consider multi dimensional but take some actions.

Imagine yourself years later in an interview when you’ll be asked: Tell us about a problem you had with a colleague at work and how you did fix it. Think about what would be the best possible action and then plan to do just that.

...That is, of course, if you even use that hellsite in the first place. You can't access it in India without a VPN.
I don’t use it but people around me do and the different stupid sounds coming from phones around me create a cacophony like no other. Besides, it’s a really convenient platform for spreading stupidity.

A few minutes before closing time a customer entered our store. "I´m coming to collect my online orders." He had 4 (!) different small orders which were all nicely put together for him so all he had to do was take them. "Oh really? In another store they are ready to take away".
"They are ready sir, you can take them to the cashier for your ticket." "In the other store they´re in bags. Give me a bag. Or do you want to go home because it´s 6PM? Then I´ll do it really slow because I have all the time in the world."The cashier said a bag was 20 cents. The guy almost freaked. By that time I allready went out of sight because I´m not good in situations like these (just to avoid a big pointless discussion)
The customer had a discussion with cashier and he said he knew someone of the headquarters and a big complaint mail will be sent. Good for you, Mr Arrogant. Guess what. 10 minutes later we were all ready to leave the store, his car was still at our parking lot! He shouted and our boss went right towards him. Sure, boss told us all just give him a box next time to avoid further discussion but still... I really can´t stand some peoples attitude. Sure, I´m willing to do everything for customers who treat me with respect and are friendly towards me. But honestly, there´s a limit to stay calm: we´re not ´kin piss poles. Maybe I should look for another job...

One of the dumbest things people keep saying is that, when some great natural disaster happens, nature is taking revenge for its mistreatment by humans.

No it doesn't. Nature always behaves the way nature behaves. It's humans who don't know how to deal with nature, and the fact that people think of nature as a sentient being that acts according to a set of ethics show how little they understand it.

One of the dumbest things people keep saying is that, when some great natural disaster happens, nature is taking revenge for its mistreatment by humans.

No it doesn't. Nature always behaves the way nature behaves. It's humans who don't know how to deal with nature, and the fact that people think of nature as a sentient being that acts according to a set of ethics show how little they understand it.

"Hurricane Irma is revenge for electing Trump" was my favourite from a while back. I guess Mother Nature's hated everyone who's sat in the White House given that she's always sending hurricanes to the US.

Even worse is when people say that it’s a sign from God. People are dying and we somehow have to go and say they deserved their death? Fuck that.

Always baffles me when people assume there's some sort of plan to evolution. Nature always finds a way, Nature chooses not to go down a certain route because it'll doom a species etc. Usually said by people who make a point that they don't believe in a god, but they still deify Nature.

"I will send it to you tomorrow" does not mean "It will magically materialise in your inbox tomorrow at 00:00:01". :rolleyes:

I consider myself a rational person and I don't mind that saying. I see as metaphorical way of saying "the way we treat the planet can have consequences on us" or "nature is too powerful for us humans, we should be careful how we take care of our planet".

And of course I am aware that a natural disaster like an earthquake cannot be the direct consequence of our actions like not taking care of bees, and that nature does not have a conscientiousness in reality.

Back