LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well out myself here, my son is seven, and he absolutely wants to go see Maiden, but I'm hesitant. What do you guys think is the ideal age to first see Maiden nowadays?
I think you could definitely take a younger kid but stick to seats rather than standing and maybe get him some ear defenders. I loved Maiden even as a very small child and knew all the songs so would have been happy at age 7. Not to mention we don't know how much longer the band will be actively touring, I would say go for it!

Peoples attitude to protecting their hearing... " if you take a kid to a show get him/her ear defenders"
for yourself- " na dont worry, just slowly bombard yourself with noise and slowly go deaf"
The last time I went to a party, I was covering my ears the whole time. The last time I went to a restaurant, I sneaked up to the control panel and gently turned their music's volume down. If I ever go to a concert, I'm going to wear both earmuffs and earplugs.

who really cares about the backdrops in 2022.
Well, the backdrops are important part of Maiden's stage sets. I care about them. For example, I wish we will see a backdrop with Eddie standing on the top of a wall for Senjutsu, how cool that would be. I think they are saving more backdrops with Eddie for the album tour.

Eh, I thought he had a decent pub singer kind of voice. Wholly inappropriate for the situation, of course, but at least he can carry a tune.
The fascinating thing is, Steve was considered a terrible singer in the 80s but from listening to bootlegs he actually sounded way better back then. What the hell happened for him to regress straight to basically if I was on stage howling into a mic? It's mystifying.

Steve was considered a terrible singer in the 80s but from listening to bootlegs he actually sounded way better back then.
Can you name any bootlegs so I can listen?

What the hell happened for him to regress straight to basically if I was on stage howling into a mic? It's mystifying.
Maybe it's just lack of practice. It's not like he was singing in British Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back