LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
mick-jagger.gif
Not that old :lol:

Tears of a Clown followed by The Red and Black went down like a fart in a 2-man submarine at Download in 2016…
If a Maiden fan can't appreciate the classic instrumental section of TRATB... I mean, what's the point? Anyway, 3 new songs from a setlist of 15 songs is not like they play only new material. And they are on home turf.
That's true, it's neither full-on Senjutsu nor full-on Legacy, so each part feels incomplete in itself, and the rough seam between the two just kills the flow.
It's LOTB Part 3 with a couple of new songs, but they changed (surprisingly) the stage design for them. That's all.
We will never see Bruce doing things on stage that he has done before 2019.
Meanwhile, Bruce in 2022:

Bruce in action.jpg

:p;)
Maiden try to change setlist in 2010 and it didnt work well.
Maiden have never been a band that changes setlists often, even in the early days.

Last edited:
That version of Different World from Download 2007 where the sound levels were all over the place and Steve's backing vocals mic was miles louder than Bruce :lol: "TELL ME WHA'CHUUUUU CAN 'EAR, AN' THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE"
How about that Mexico live album they put out from LotB '19? God almighty, Run to the Hills is pretty much unlistenable since Bruce's voice is just shot and Steve is the loudest thing in the chorus.

e: Not to imply the rest of the album is any more listenable but RTTH takes the cake.

How about that Mexico live album they put out from LotB '19? God almighty, Run to the Hills is pretty much unlistenable since Bruce's voice is just shot and Steve is the loudest thing in the chorus.

e: Not to imply the rest of the album is any more listenable but RTTH takes the cake.
I think I only listened to it twice so I can't remember. Disappointing live album but gorgeous packaging and artwork

I remember going to my first Maiden show with my dad when I was 12 years old, it is a lifelong happy memory for me, I'm sure it will be the same for you guys!
I hope my daughter will cherish the memories of the first shows she is attending with me.

Might as well out myself here, my son is seven, and he absolutely wants to go see Maiden, but I'm hesitant. What do you guys think is the ideal age to first see Maiden nowadays?

Bruce sounds great in parts of Aces (the scream is back, as is a "scream for me" at the end!), but is really struggling in others places... just very inconsistent.

Hey I liked this. Bruce gets a bit lost at the second part of the first chorus but overall this is a quite decent performance (like in Croatia) and the man nailed that second chorus in a really respectable fashion (I think he should drop the air raid scream like he did up till now but that's a minor detail). So yeah, by now it's redundant saying it's played slower (though it doesn't bothers me that much) but if this is the Aces High I'll get at the last show of the European leg just sign me in.

That version of Different World from Download 2007 where the sound levels were all over the place and Steve's backing vocals mic was miles louder than Bruce :lol: "TELL ME WHA'CHUUUUU CAN 'EAR, AN' THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE"
You just had to remember m of that didn't you? Those backing vocals are the thing nightmares are made of. :p

You just had to remember m of that didn't you? Those backing vocals are the thing nightmares are made of. :p
Eh, I thought he had a decent pub singer kind of voice. Wholly inappropriate for the situation, of course, but at least he can carry a tune.

I know he was sick but I still prefer to refuse myself to believe that's Bruce singing on that thing (or in RIR 2019).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back