LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also really noticed how little he's moving around in the show, even now they're a few dates in and one would think he's gotten more comfy with the set- aside from some shenanigans with Eddie in a couple tunes, he's basically just staring at Nicko when he's not singing on most tunes. Really odd.
It's evident that he can't jump no more because of that achilles tendon injury and hip replacment. We will never see Bruce doing things on stage that he has done before 2019. Thats gone sadly. But he is a beast with 64 years on his back. True legend.

I've also really noticed how little he's moving around in the show, even now they're a few dates in and one would think he's gotten more comfy with the set- aside from some shenanigans with Eddie in a couple tunes, he's basically just staring at Nicko when he's not singing on most tunes. Really OLD.

Fixed it for you!

I hope my daughter will cherish the memories of the first shows she is attending with me.
I do wish I had a son or daughter to share the Maiden experience with. Wife and I decided not to try and have children with her health issues and we opted not to adopt. However, I did take a surrogate daughter (daughter of best friends who I have literally known all her life) and her fiancé now husband to a 2019 show. 2 20 something’s and they both loved it. They went with me to Bruce’s spoken show, too.

Bruce sounds great in parts of Aces (the scream is back, as is a "scream for me" at the end!), but is really struggling in others places... just very inconsistent.

damn man, the first chorus, he really quit on the second half, but then the last one got the scream which saved it!
I really hope he manages to find a balance to withstand the second half of the chorus, i need that one note on fly to LIVE
Please Bruce, give me that sonic seretonin

I do wish I had a son or daughter to share the Maiden experience with. Wife and I decided not to try and have children with her health issues and we opted not to adopt. However, I did take a surrogate daughter (daughter of best friends who I have literally known all her life) and her fiancé now husband to a 2019 show. 2 20 something’s and they both loved it. They went with me to Bruce’s spoken show, too.

Don't have any regrets mate. It was your decision and, based on what you say, for the right reasons.

I was not a spring chicken when my daughter was born, so getting her to enjoy some of the bands we love live (Status Quo was her first concert, Manic Street Preachers will be the second) is very enjoyable and definitely not something I would have expected to happen 10 years ago.

Sure Tallica play the standard tunes but they play 2:30 hours shows. Sometimes even longer than that. they also play around with the playlist from gig to gig. So it shouldn't be that difficult after all, who really cares about the backdrops in 2022.
Maiden try to change setlist in 2010 and it didnt work well. And it is huge difference between 4-man and 6-man band for that kind of experiments.

Metallica also rehearsing songs before the show so they can easier rotate setlist. I dont think that Maiden spending too much time together before shows.

I already posted few days ago that for example half of the band came in Belgrade day before, and half of the band came only 3 hrs before the show.

Also in Split 2008, the show was late because Bruce went to Rome on the day of the show and he had some problems with airplane so he was late for the show. So I dont think that they are worry too much about setlist during tour, they are busy with golf, flying, pubs and sightseeing :D

Senjutsu working quite well as an opener here although I think it would be 10x more effective if the song was 50% shorter.

Bruce's timing seems a little off, almost like he's rushing.

Sucks that they are getting old, eh?
mick-jagger.gif

Don't have any regrets mate. It was your decision and, based on what you say, for the right reasons.

I was not a spring chicken when my daughter was born, so getting her to enjoy some of the bands we love live (Status Quo was her first concert, Manic Street Preachers will be the second) is very enjoyable and definitely not something I would have expected to happen 10 years ago.
I am sure she will cherish these memories!

So I just listened to the Zagreb recording and fuck me. I already felt it was slowed down significantly back in 2012, but now it sounds like it's played on a walkman with low battery. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing, it's definitely easier on Bruce and he still sounds quite good here, but it really is a noticeable difference.

Also their moving on stage was slow and devastating to see. Moving slow like as of playing on the bottom of a swimming pool.

I'm kind of baffled at everyone saying he sounds shit on Aces. He's singing it better now than he was in 1985!
I'm not saying he sounds shit - I agree he's miles better than he was in '85. I just think he's more inconsistent now, thanks in most part to the fact that they're ENDING THE SHOW with it for some ungodly reason :lol:

I've also really noticed how little he's moving around in the show, even now they're a few dates in and one would think he's gotten more comfy with the set- aside from some shenanigans with Eddie in a couple tunes, he's basically just staring at Nicko when he's not singing on most tunes. Really odd.
hes clearly chosen to not run around and jump like he usually does, which is fine but now he just looks awkward at times like he doesnt know what to do instead aha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back