LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really for North America, the markets that are kind of looking like duds at the moment are the ones I figured would've been duds - Tulsa, Sioux Falls and Greensboro. Bit surprised the show on Long Island's a bit slow at the moment, but Newark the next night is very close to sold out.
I'll be at the Newark show, got my tickets back in December but was wondering how sales were going overall. Thrilled to read your post & looking forward to a packed house.

Wtf is wrong with Bruce?
He didnt said a word between songs, he lost his mic during Trooper, didnt raised Serbian flag.
No scream for me Bg before IM.
I agree. I don't know what happened to him hahahahaha. I really wanted to see Bruce with Serbian flag, but, it didn't happen... Even Eddie was confused ... I'll give my full "review" later...

Crowd was great, during full show everybody was standing. Even during slow paced part of show.

Aces is not working as closer, RTT is perfect closer on this set.

Honestly, Senjutsu stage is looking small and "cheap" like some power metal band stage.

Religion is fantastic and Icarus and Spitfire are epic also.

Backdrops for mid songs, hell and lava are one of the worst backdrops from whole history of the tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back