LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he's only got two - the Senjutsu gong and the Cathedral gong. Still better than LOTB 2018-19, where he had three gongs! :lol:
Yeah but I believe those were 40" rather than 50" which was the crux of the issue. Also it's a bit of an odd choice that he changes back to the Senjutsu one for the encores. What's even the point?

The whole show minus set changes is just 1h 38min...

Pretty short. And as I said the change from Senjutsu to cathedral takes ages.
To be fair though, this video is heavily edited to remove gaps between songs. If you did the same thing to a different show from the past couple tours you'd probably end up with a similar runtime.

To be fair though, this video is heavily edited to remove gaps between songs. If you did the same thing to a different show from the past couple tours you'd probably end up with a similar runtime.
Even without editing, the show is 1 hr and 45 minutes. In 2019, the show was 1 hr and 55 minutes.
They could easily play 1 or 2 more songs.

Any Excel-people that have access to needed data could chime in their thoughts:
Anybody know the box office score data for Legacy Of The Beast 2018-2019 shows? Where thery how many shows got sold-out or sold poorly?
How are the current 2022 dates going around? Any estimates? Just interested to find out about this.
I can't see that info from wikipedia (or where could I find it?)..seems that most shows for The Book Of Souls-tour went to be sold-out capacity.

Anybody know the box office score data for Legacy Of The Beast 2018-2019 shows? Where thery how many shows got sold-out or sold poorly?
How are the current 2022 dates going around? Any estimates? Just interested to find out about this.
I can't see that info from wikipedia (or where could I find it?)..seems that most shows for The Book Of Souls-tour went to be sold-out capacity.
Sorry, we banned RLonger, he had all this data and used it to forecast doom and gloom.

Just looking at the seat maps for the North American dates, it looks like sales are picking up - enough to prompt me into action to finally grab my seats for Chicago. Austin and Denver are cruising towards sellouts, opening night in El Paso's been sold out, Tulsa's still a little bit slow so I'm hoping for a closer upper bowl section to get slashed to $35. Looking really good for a tour that's several months out.

I think Greece 2018 sold out

Really for North America, the markets that are kind of looking like duds at the moment are the ones I figured would've been duds - Tulsa, Sioux Falls and Greensboro. Bit surprised the show on Long Island's a bit slow at the moment, but Newark the next night is very close to sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back