LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, the show in Belgrade. We'll see if Maiden keeps "Aces High" or skips it... although I think that the band will still have it as the closer.

Tonight, the show in Belgrade. We'll see if Maiden keeps "Aces High" or skips it... although I think that the band will still have it as the closer.
Yep, this is something that I've also thought here lately. Interesting if anything will be changed or adjusted, but given the fact that how rarely in the later tours there's been changes in the setlist (which was usually just some song dropped totally or changed), it would be safe to say the current setlist is written in stone. I won't be writing or copying number of cases (or examples) involving tours that had this happen..might look into this later.

That's some fine line of Marshall stacks and the master himself too, Jim Marshall (nicknamed The Father Of Loud or The Lord Of Loud).

Which brings me to this alltime classic movie and sketch:
If you don't know or haven't seen this classic, do yourself a favor and watch it! You won't regret it.

Last edited:
Nope. They did that in the early days. Here's one example:

19 songs..do you happen to remember or know what was Iron Maiden's longest set to date? Not time but the song count..

19 songs..do you happen to remember or know what was Iron Maiden's longest set to date? Not time but the song count..

No idea, but it might have been this warm-up show:

Nope. They did that in the early days. Here's one example:

Yes, but I'm not Doc Emmett Brown nor Marty McFly and I don't have any flying DeLorean to return as far in the past. :p However, thanks for the information. :notworthy:

Yes, but I'm not Doc Emmett Brown nor Marty McFly and I don't have any flying DeLorean to return as far in the past. :p
Would be totally awesome and handy to own DeLorean so could go back and forth in time, to check all the interesting shows.
Hope that this little talk around the topic won't be getting to anyones nerves here. Is this ok if we happen to talk around the things?

I think one song from Senjetsu would be enough, surely no one wants to hear 3 songs from it over Where eagles date/ 2 mins 2 midnight.

Also, slightly off topic but does anyone know how contracts work with guitar/drum techs? When the band isn't touring are they being paid or is it up to them to find alternative employment? Or maybe the work they do for the band is enough that they don't have to work in between tours ect.

I think one song from Senjetsu would be enough, surely no one wants to hear 3 songs from it over Where eagles date/ 2 mins 2 midnight.

Also, slightly off topic but does anyone know how contracts work with guitar/drum techs? When the band isn't touring are they being paid or is it up to them to find alternative employment? Or maybe the work they do for the band is enough that they don't have to work in between tours ect.
my kingdom for where eagles dare, god damnit, any 1 song from AMOLAD even, when i saw it in 2018 i did not know how precious it would be, it is a reminder that nothing lasts long in this life

Surely this is a pretty bold assumption. 2MTM is among the most overplayed in the band's catalog, I'd much rather have just about anything else over it. WED was a nice surprise in 2018 but a tradeoff with Stratego isn't bad at all.

I think guitar/drums techs in Maiden are friends of the guitarists and drummer. They know each other for so long. In other cases than Iron Maiden, I think that's the same with other bands...

Surely this is a pretty bold assumption. 2MTM is among the most overplayed in the band's catalog, I'd much rather have just about anything else over it. WED was a nice surprise in 2018 but a tradeoff with Stratego isn't bad at all.
Yes it is!!!!! WED wasn't played since 2005, stratego would always be played on senjutsu tour, I still think the opening track absolutely did not needed to be played on the legacy tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back