Judas Priest

Induction it's their chance to reconcile and to reunite, to make right things. I would love seeing KK along Richie on the stage (touringwise)

Lame that Ritchie didn't get inducted. If Josh Klinghoffer got inducted with RHCP after only being in the band for 3 years and recording one album, why not Ritchie here? Also Ripper should've been inducted too. Like him or not, he was an important part of the band's revival.

I’d be thrilled to see KK on stage with Priest again but I also want the second KK’s Priest record so I need them to let me have my cake and eat it

^ Wow! o_O ... I didn't expect it. Maybe the change is just for this show (1,600 capacity, what?).

Richie: ''Last night in Berlin was glorious and something I've never done with the band before. No leather, no studs. No screens, no motorbike. No massive light show or inflatable Birmingham bull. Exposed speakers, just jeans, t-shirts, a small club and it was all purely about the music. All of us together and the raw power of the music. It was truly a great experience and one I'd love to do again sometime''.

jp live 22.png

No changes in the setlist.

Last edited:

^ Wow! o_O ... I didn't expect it. Maybe the change is just for this show (1,600 capacity, what?).

Richie: ''Last night in Berlin was glorious and something I've never done with the band before. No leather, no studs. No screens, no motorbike. No massive light show or inflatable Birmingham bull. Exposed speakers, just jeans, t-shirts, a small club and it was all purely about the music. All of us together and the raw power of the music. It was truly a great experience and one I'd love to do again sometime''.

View attachment 20502

No changes in the setlist.
That's awesome. I'd love to see Priest with none of the bullshit (which, imo, they've never been able to convincingly pull off).

Back