Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So Thursday (tomorrow) is my regular day off. Saint Patrick's Day happens to be tomorrow. As is the first round of the NCAA Tournament for college basketball. And what do you know, I happen to be fully stocked up on alcohol.

In other words, I'm not going to be sober over the next 24 hour period.

my mini bender starts ..... NOW

Cheers, gang! :cheers: :cheers:

Grimsby Morris side has decided to let the girls in :yey:
https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/historic-men-only-tradition-makes-6807834

Love this quote: "Morris dancing came over from the continent as entertainment for Royals and posh people and Morris dancers were highly paid and had splendidly decorated costumes. Everything was fine until Oliver Cromwell came along and said, 'No, we can't have these people enjoying themselves and having fun, it's not on', so Morris dancing went underground then and became more of the ordinary people's dance."

Keep marketing it like that and you'll get loads of takers ;)

I've been reading enough war stories and music news to confuse myself. I just caught myself trying to figure out if "Russian Oligarch" is some power metal band I hadn't heard of before.

I was woken up by sirens this morning.

The minute between me realising what I'm hearing and remembering there's a firehouse down the street was a pretty rough one.

Back