Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zagreb it is then too...

What hints do we have on the poster? It seems that the only songs that are given are Trooper, Aces High, 2MTM, Icarus, FOTD, TNOTB and TWOTW.

There has also been A LOT of talk about SIASL by Nicko, H and Bruce in interviews, plus it has been used in some promo lately. I wouldn't be surprised if it appears.

What is the most surprising IMO is there is nothing about SOTC. I was sure that one would remain...

My guess is, they will do 6 changes. 3 spots will go to Senjutsu songs and 3 spots will go to others.

Last edited:
Zagreb it is then too...

What hints do we have on the poster? It seems that the only songs that are given are Trooper, Aces High, 2MTM, Icarus, FOTD, TNOTB and TWOTW.

There has also been A LOT of talk about SIASL by Nicko, H and Bruce in interviews, plus it has been used in some promo lately. I wouldn't be surprised if it appears.
My prediction - The cathedral world is swapped out for a Japanese castle, Senjutsu, Stratego, WotW replace Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, The Wicker Man - everything else remains the same (although I'd like to see some different deep cuts rotated in).

The ones you mentioned plus Stratego (the samurai from the video on the hill). And IM too, but that goes without saying.

Athens bitches! Finally. This time I am travelling back home for the gig. And at the Olympic Stadium of all places, though I doubt it will be inside the stadium, probably somewhere in the surrounding space.

Senjutsu World indicates a specific section of the set will be dedicated to the album instead of the new songs spread through the set. So it'll work almost like a 3 Act Play. LOTB, SJ and then LOTB encore.

Duelling Eddie's on stage would be something.

Song predictions are Senjutsu, Stratego, WOTW, HOE and maybe one more.

My prediction - The cathedral world is swapped out for a Japanese castle, Senjutsu, Stratego, WotW replace Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, The Wicker Man - everything else remains the same (although I'd like to see some different deep cuts rotated in).
This is the most likely ''world'' to be swapped, yeah (the backdrop for it is a stunning piece of art though). Or they can add the new ''world'' to the setlist and make it 19-20 songs, but this is less likely.

Rod mentioned changes to the production... it's possible they could swap some of the classics too.

Maybe they go to Australia, New Zealand and Japan in November. All those dates were cancelled in 2020 for the pandemic

Senjutsu World indicates a specific section of the set will be dedicated to the album instead of the new songs spread through the set. So it'll work almost like a 3 Act Play. LOTB, SJ and then LOTB encore.
Yes. The current form is 3 Act Play (War, Religion, Hell) - the new one could be: War, SJ, Hell (and encore) or even 4 Act Play, but I doubt.
Duelling Eddie's on stage would be something.
2 walk-on Eddies on stage (battle?) would be so cool and never seen before. I think Senjutsu Eddie will be saved for the album tour or they can make the big Eddie to be the Senjutsu one.

Based on the songs that Bruce has thrown into the mix in interviews I am expecting the title track, Stratego and Writing on the Wall this time around.
I expect 3 songs (at most), but I wouldn't be surprised if they are 4 (replacing The Clansman with DOTC, for example). Btw, I want the title track debut to be during the album tour.

The title track should be saved for the album tour. Make it really theatrical.
Who says it won't be theatrical? If the set is divided into "acts" we enter the world of senjutsu with the title track to start a new act. It could be really theatrical as the stage design changes while we wait in darkness

Who says it won't be theatrical? If the set is divided into "acts" we enter the world of senjutsu with the title track to start a new act. It could be really theatrical as the stage design changes while we wait in darkness
I want that surprise for the album tour.

Closest shows to me are Greensboro and Tampa. Tampa might be the best one as it's the last show on the tour. However, I am a bit leery about buying tickets almost a full year out. I may have to just wait and see how things go.

But it won't be with the Senjutsu stage production/design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back