Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

How am I supposed to take an e-mail seriously with a body of text in 14p boldface Comic Sans and with sentences ending in five exclamation marks? Yet, it's supposed to be a professional, academic request.
You should reply and say, "This is a university, not a child's fifth grade project. Please do not use Comic Sans."

How am I supposed to take an e-mail seriously with a body of text in 14p boldface Comic Sans and with sentences ending in five exclamation marks? Yet, it's supposed to be a professional, academic request.
The 21st Century version of turning in something with crayons

You should reply and say, "This is a university, not a child's fifth grade project. Please do not use Comic Sans."
724.gif

Norm Macdonald died. :(
Probably the funniest man who ever lived

If anybody hasn't read his book Based on a True Story I would 100% recommend it, It's like a cross between Flann O'Brien and Thomas Pynchon and suprisingly really, really good. I would be saying this even if I wasn't a massive fan

Last edited:
Norm Macdonald died. :(
What the fuck? He had to pick the year I got invested in him to die? Fucking hell.

RIP. One of the greatest storytellers in history. Besides being a comedian, he knew how to rope you in and take you on a ride, regardless of whether or not a punchline was the destination. Damn.

Back