Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Issue with Lenticular booklet from EMP

"unfortunately, a production failure occurred which affects the entire Lenticular Digi-Boxset Edition of „Senjutsu“ (https://www.emp.co.uk/p/senjutsu/511917.html), resulting in a wrong booklet.

Together with Warner Music, we already found a solution.
Within the next 2 weeks you will receive the new booklet without any charges and there is no further actions needed from your side."

Issue with Lenticular booklet from EMP

"unfortunately, a production failure occurred which affects the entire Lenticular Digi-Boxset Edition of „Senjutsu“ (https://www.emp.co.uk/p/senjutsu/511917.html), resulting in a wrong booklet.

Together with Warner Music, we already found a solution.
Within the next 2 weeks you will receive the new booklet without any charges and there is no further actions needed from your side."
Was this information given to you directly?

Got my Deluxe Box Set this morning with two TWOTW-booklets and no album booklet. So exciting and soo frustrating(sorry for those whos still waiting) at the same time...

It isnt the same without a booklet

Got my Deluxe Box Set this morning with two TWOTW-booklets and no album booklet. So exciting and soo frustrating(sorry for those whos still waiting) at the same time...

If you go to box.ironmaiden.com you can download a PDF of the booklet and request to have the correct one sent to you.

If you go to box.ironmaiden.com you can download a PDF of the booklet and request to have the correct one sent to you.
box.ironmaiden.com? I've been looking around trying to find a booklet to download while I wait for official album.
Any tips on where I can get the PDF guys?

Yep

I'm not going to ask anything about leaks that hasn't already been asked. But I'm curious about the reviews. There have been separate review threads set up. Would I need to mask any of my thoughts and impressions with a spoiler tag or similar?
@mods: considering ppl are already receiving the album, can we starting chatting on the tracks discussion foruns?
Since it actually is the third some places in the world it should be ok.
We've politely asked that discussion is kept to the Reviews thread until tomorrow.

Walmart’s email to me said it would be here September 10th, but when I clicked to track the order, it said it should be here tomorrow. God I hope so.

I’m off work tomorrow so I am gonna annoy the shit out of my partner with it. I’m about to burst and can’t wait to hear what they think about the new record.

Reactions: jcv
Back