Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

If we consider that Maiden takes 5 years to write albums and they wrote this one in spring 2019 then it has already been 2.5 years. So album #18 should be around spring 2024. The final maiden album given Nico's age. I am hopeful there is at least one more left.

If we consider that Maiden takes 5 years to write albums and they wrote this one in spring 2019 then it has already been 2.5 years. So album #18 should be around spring 2024. The final maiden album given Nico's age. I am hopeful there is at least one more left.
If none of them climb the stairway to Heaven, I don't see why they shouldn't be able to make another album. Heaven can wait... :)

If bought in a store it can't be considered a leak, so should be fine reviewing it here then?
And what about people who attend listening parties? I see there is one in Oslo tomorrow for people who win a competition.

We were discussing The Book of Souls days before release, and at the fanclub forum people are talking about Senjutsu now. It doesn't make any sense. No one is gonna shut down a forum because people discuss songs a few days before official release.

If the album is in shops already and we can buy it TODAY I would say - lets talk but in separate topic so fans who want to wait till 3rd can have spoiler-free discussion.
Maybe discuss in the Senjutsu threads in the commentary section, but in spoilers.

I mean the forum policy seems pretty clear and (more importantly) not up for debate. Even if you could not wait the 2 days until the official release, is it really such an issue to wait 2 days before posting about it?

Hi everyone.Have been visiting this forum for years now but due to a bit of shyness and a lack of technical knowledge about forums and computers in general it has taken this long to make an introduction.
I'm 48 years old,from The Hague,Holland and have been a fan of the band since 1988 (first album,first concert).
The upcoming release will be the 11th time experiencing those feelings of great anticipation,exicitement..well you all know how it feels.Reading the various positive reviews certainly adds even more to it.Just can't resist reading them although I would certainly not be tempted by a leak (if I would be able to download it in the first place).
For most of us around here still a couple of days to go.Wish you all a very enjoyable ride and cherish the moments!

Back