Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Except the point of many here that simply want to hear the songs as soon as possible is that we’ve already paid for 8 different versions of the apples.

The people here are a minority. Outside this place, having free access to apples means the greengrocers going out of business.

I do not have a problem with the whole thing if the greengrocers let you taste the apples, but it is a very different thing when some rascals are just taking the apples and offering them to everyone for free.

Is it around 6 years since the release of BOS or am I dreaming. Obviously Senjutsu would have been released earlier if it wasn't for the obvious but it is a Hell of a long time....

What a load of bollocks.

That might be how you feel, and sure there will be other people who feel that way too, but that's just your opinion and you only speak for yourself, not for anyone else.

If you're "bored" listening to Maiden tracks, then what the fuck are you doing at a concert?

God bless the internet for these expert insights. Fuck me.
Says the guy speaking for "music fans".

Killers is a top 5 for me. It has an atmosphere that I can't describe but love nonetheless.
100% agree. Top five album, no contest. I remember listening to it in the early 80s and thought it was different class to everything else even IM original opus. Piece of Mind number one for me but let's hope Senjutsu can change things around. It's a very high water mark. I'm just happy to have new Maiden music. Should be epic...

Back