Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

It's fine, me too. :D
I still have to compare the original and the remaster back to back, but I liked the sound of the original pressing right away. It’s a bit quiet in volume compared to other records, but that’s to be expected. The remaster isn’t bad either, I quite like that as well.

I understand everyone’s chomping at the bit to hear the new album but I really hope there is no leak. Why? Mainly because Maiden would prefer it not. Yes, 99.999999% of us here are buying the album regardless, multiple formats even…I will just wait hoping it will hit iTunes at 12am.
I don't want it to leak because I don't want my first listen to be a hurried one trying to work out if some file someone has stuck on here is bannable material.

Why not? It will be in the top 10 regardless
Well, it's illegal. Why do you think posting anything about leaks here is banned?

If you must find a leak please don't share it with anyone. People you share it with may not buy the album.

IDGAF if anyone says "MaIdEN hAS eNouGH MOneY". I don't think you would like it if someone stole from you.

You really can't wait one more day or two before Sept. 3rd?

"To leak or not to leak, that's the question " (Ham Let) :nuts:

Oddly, even if I really can't wait until the 3rd to discover what it seems to be a masterpiece (according to the different reviews), I will make the effort to respect the band by buying this record and get it legally. That's not so difficult, after all. And you should all do the same, because listening to the CD the day of its release is a so magical moment. That's what my parents did when they got an album. That's what I will do too.

There is no problem with listening to a leak if you have ordered album. But going then to a forum and talk about songs that others didnt yet had a chance to hear because they are waiting for official release is simply not cool.

And then there is this little 'legal' thingy. No ona want to see this forum go down because of stupid leak hours before official release

Exact, i am a premium Spotify user and will listen when i wants to. Also, i have some vinyls from the 80's, some very good ones, as these....

a) Stranger in a Strange land EP 1986 picture disc
b) Seventh son of a Seventh son 1988 picture disc
c) Somewhere in Time 1986, capitol records, imported, with 'play it loud' writen in side A and 'it were so loud' in side B
d) The trooper 1983 EP
e) Running Free 1985 EP

I do not see the crime in listening to a leak. I know most of us are getting multiple copies. And even if this is not the case we'll all listen the crap out of ALL available streaming platforms the songs when they are officially out
Fine.... if you just can't wait a day. Just as long as you (meaning everyone) buy the album (which I know almost all members and guests will do) and don't share the leaks

Back