Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I know. I just don't want links to leaks shared. They will end up being used by folks with no intention of buying the album
I wouldn't worry about it. The rules are pretty clear and if anyone does share, we can help the mods out and report it. Not trying to be forum cop but it would be the right thing to do.

I feel like to be caught somewhere in time, like a stranger in a strange land, drowned in a sea of madness, patiently waiting for Senjutsu to see the light of day resisting again and again because this heaven can't wait. It seems to me like a déjà vu to endure the race until the finishing line the 3rd of september. The loneliness that grips me is the same as the long distance runner during those wasted years. And no Alexander is great enough to shorten this darn week. o_O

I do not see the crime in listening to a leak. I know most of us are getting multiple copies. And even if this is not the case we'll all listen to the crap out of ALL the songs on any available streaming platform.

It's not about listening to a leak, it's about sharing leaks and information on them on our board. Because if we did that, Maiden's lawyers would shut us down.

It's not about listening to a leak, it's about sharing leaks and information on them on our board. Because if we did that, Maiden's lawyers would shut us down.
May I ask then, if this forum ever came close to any such problems in the past?

But we already heard two songs, how do you find his drumming then?
His drumming is epic on ''Stratego'' - I like it a lot. On TWOTW he is more restrained. We have to listen to the full album. I'm sure more epic drumming is coming... the title track for sure.

May I ask then, if this forum ever came close to any such problems in the past?
You are aware of Rod Smallwood's reputation, are you not? Even if they haven't had issues in the past, it is NOT worth the (very real) risk.

We do not want to risk it. We don't want to risk being shut down because a few people can't stand to keep their pants on for another six days. It's not worth it.

Is it really this difficult for you guys?
I do not get why you get so frustrated, it was just a question. We are just having a conversation, noone has shared anything. Who said that we do not understand!!??

I do not get why you get so frustrated, it was just a question. We are just having a conversation, noone has shared anything. Who said that we do not understand!!??

I get frustrated because I had to explain this a few times too often lately.

The rules are very clear and it seems like a select few individuals are repeatedly questioning the rules as a way to troll or get on the moderators’ nerves. We’re giving you guys a lot of free reign here other than this one specific rule which is meant to keep the forum open for your free use. Although the constant whining makes me wonder if we would be better off shutting it down until the album comes out…

Back