What are your plans for your first Senjutsu "listening party"?

Session 1: Sony WH 1000xm3 + beer + recliner + dark room
Session 2: in my SUV + spotify
Session 3: with my wifey on my dolby atmos soundbar in the living room

Not sure which time zone at 00:01 it will come up on iTunes? UK time???

I'm living outside the UK at the moment in Asia, so no chance of a record store day of release experience this time. I expect my Amazon order will be about a week late to deliver, so I'll need the iTunes version.

Just log in with your UK account. iTunes recognizes the origin of the account not the time zone /IP.
Not sure if it will be 00:01 UK Time though, but 09:00 for sure. Quite late for you in Asia I'm afraid.

Just what I did for TFF and TBOS: Sit in front of my computer and play it on my studio monitors. Preferably with the lyrics, but I don't know if I'll wait until my physical album arrives. Hopefully they'll be online a few hours after release.

It'll be hard staying focused for 80 minutes, but it's new Maiden! You can only have this experience once every several years, and who knows how many more chances we'll get.

I never prepared a ritual to listen to new stuff. I listened to TBOS casually in the car, while driving. This time - I don't know why - I feel like I should do it. I live in a house with a fairly big backyard, that resembles a forest (yeah, I know, Brazil). Perhaps I'll grab some wine and go there with my headphones, in the sunset or evening.

I'll be working that day, but have the Saturday off. So that evening after work, I'll eat and grab a few drinks. I'll sit in my living room, with nothing else on for distraction, and listen to it start to finish with my Bose headphones on spotify on my phone.

Then on my day off Saturday, I'll go around to a few different shops around my area trying to find any limited/special physical editions I can get. If not, then I'll just pick up the best CD version I can (Don't have a record player). And then I'm sure the album will be all I listen to for the next several weeks. Heh

Well it would depend on when I get my hands on it.If it is a leak then on my laptop. Otherwise Spotify 24/7

I wonder how many people in total will be listening to the new album on Sept. 3rd. 100,000? More? It's pretty wild to think about. A shared global experience by people all over the world listening to the same album on the same day.

I will do as I did on last 2 albums: lock myself in my room, open spotify, put the phones on, open the lyrics and enjoy the journey.

Wait for my copy to arrive and play it on my living room hi-fi system. With a few ales most likely. :edmetal:

I listened to NPftD, FotD & VXI in living rooms*. It doesn't work for me, I don't feel like home there; I'd rather had the hi-fi moved to my bedroom for a week :D

*TXF as well, but I was living in that living room, hahah.

Probably be a case of hearing some scratchy awful leak in my case
It's been more than 20 years since the Napster days with low quality 128kbps mp3. For many years now, leaks are at least 320kbps, as well as lossless FLAC, and even hi res 24/96.

It's been more than 20 years since the Napster days with low quality 128kbps mp3. For many years now, leaks are at least 320kbps, as well as lossless FLAC, and even hi res 24/96.
Who gives a f**k?

If you're listening to a leak you're intentionally stealing from the band. Unless you're actually paying for their music then you've got no right to call yourself a Maiden fan.

:lol: I remember leaks being kinda fun when I was younger and when it was more new. Today I would enver listen to leaks of an album im looking forward to

There could be many reasons for listening to a leak. For instance, on the day of release, one may be many hours ahead of one's iTunes home country. Or in the middle of a dessert with poor internet connection. Or both.

There could be many reasons for listening to a leak. For instance, on the day of release, one may be many hours ahead of one's iTunes home country. Or in the middle of a dessert with poor internet connection. Or both.
Yeah valid point of course. I was more thinking of listening to leaks a week before the release or something like that

Back