What are your plans for your first Senjutsu "listening party"?

It's time! I'll listen in the next few hours, by myself. Then in the evening, I'll host a listening party with two friends. It's been torture to see and not to click all the videos on Youtube. There are guys already playing the solos and uploading!

How did you like the album @Patrick92 ? :)

I'm listening to it for 5th time now, since yesterday night.
I wrote a long post in the 17 day challenge thread :lol: But I really loved the album! Its alot to take in, and feels like a grower that just will be better and better with time. It felt very grand and epic. And very new and special. Gonna try to digest it slowly myself, to really take it in

How does the album evolve for you after five listens?

Right in the middle of the sixth now!! It keeps getting better!

Ok I'll check your post. There's a cataclysm of posts many are lost.

It's time! I'll listen in the next few hours, by myself. Then in the evening, I'll host a listening party with two friends. It's been torture to see and not to click all the videos on Youtube. There are guys already playing the solos and uploading!
This is what I'm gonna end up doing.

I cleaned the house and our pet bunnies' places. Did some long walks with the dog.

And finally, now in the evening, Senjutsu.

Listening to a vinyl right now (np. The Writing on the Wall). Sounds good. The title track was MASSIVE. Bruce was probably right about Steve and Game of Thrones; he's either been watching season 4 climax, or read the book. :p

A couple of listens this morning and a few more with some beers and an old friend tonight. Sounding good.

Mega listening party chez moi tonight with Japanese beer & water. 8th listen. First without earphones or inside my car. Also in shuffle.

My first? By now it's my 22nd. Just to sit down and listen to whatever song I feel like listening to. Never listened to new albums in full until I knew all the songs.

Finally, I've got my copy today. The media book. Five days after the release. It was big time. I've also bought the new issue of Rock Hard France. But, reading the review by Phil Lageat, the editor-in-chief of the french magazine, it seems that he didn't like 'Senjutsu' so much...

Back