Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Maybe we can expect To Tame a Land next year, Dune movie is coming up, it will be good move to put this on list.

Also in last few months they are promoting a lot of Killers merch, maybe they will include some songs from that album. If LOTB tour will be only with TWOTW they should change a lot of songs, why to play same songs at same tour at same venues, on a tour that started in '18.

Reactions: jcv
@chaosapiant I've been thinking the same items, definitely will pick the 2cd Deluxe Book, 2-3 vinyl-editions. But dunno about the FC-box, it should contain something truly remarkable to make it up for the price. It would have been perfect if the boxset had vinyl too.
Not sure if happy about the prices, 1xblack-lp + 1xsilver-lp + 1xred-lp + 1xDeluxe Book = total around 200€. The price rise from the regular black to red and silver is kinda weird and feels like forced.

Last edited:
Still waiting for Amazon U.S. to list the digibook. Right now they just have the basic digipack and vinyl options…

Maybe we can expect To Tame a Land next year, Dune movie is coming up, it will be good move to put this on list.

Also in last few months they are promoting a lot of Killers merch, maybe they will include some songs from that album. If LOTB tour will be only with TWOTW they should change a lot of songs, why to play same songs at same tour at same venues, on a tour that started in '18.
I think the amount of Killers merch is due it being the 40 year anniversary?

@chaosapiant I've been thinking the same items, definitely will pick the 2cd Deluxe Book, 2-3 vinyl-editions. But dunno about the FC-box, it should contain something truly remarkable to make it up for the price. It would have been perfect if the boxset had vinyl too.
Not sure if happy about the prices, 1xblack-lp + 1xsilver-lp + 1xred-lp + 1xDeluxe Book = total around 200€. The price rise from the regular black to red and silver is kinda weird and feels like forced.
I mainly want the box because over the past few years I've become quite a collector. And in doing so, now if I ever see that FC box like on ebay for $500, which it absolutely will be, I'll be pissed I didn't jump on it. It's less about value and more about sentimentality. Plus, it'll look good on my shelf next to my 1st edition Eddie's Archive.

Given how Frank Herbert famously refused to let Maiden call the song "Dune" because he doesn't like rock music (and especially Maiden), I think it's incredibly unlikely to see any kind of tie in.

Given how Frank Herbert famously refused to let Maiden call the song "Dune" because he doesn't like rock music (and especially Maiden), I think it's incredibly unlikely to see any kind of tie in.
Maybe the son or the estate might see things different now. But yeah as much as I love the song this is one I don’t think we will ever hear live again

Reading Bruce's interview, Hell On Earth sounds like another Apparition or Age Of Innocence. You can try to make out some of the lyrics from the image but that mosaic effect and that angle make it hard to fix with AI

Hasn't stopped them from playing it live at all before.

I feel that a mixture of material is preferable, the AMOLAD show was my least favourite Maiden show.

Would like to see some done to death classics switched out, currently The Trooper and 2M2M, they can come back in future.

Would i would really like is a couple of rotating spots for new songs nightly.

Example realistic set :-
1. Senjutsu
2. Days of Future Past
3. Die With Your Boots On
4. WOTW
5. Infinite Dreams (surprise)
6. Lost in Lost World or Death of Celts
7. Powerslave
8. Time Machine or Darkest Hour
9. The Parchment
10. Number of the Beast
11. FOTD
12. Iron Maiden

13. Be Quick or Be Dead (surprise)
14. Wasted Yrs
15. Hallowed

Some regular classics, some surprises and lots of new songs getting played.
I'd love Be Quick and Infinite Dreams.

Man that silver vinyl is sexy as hell but all my other Maiden vinyls are black and I don't want one that's different so now I have to do regular black. I wish it was Sept 3rd already.

Maybe the son or the estate might see things different now. But yeah as much as I love the song this is one I don’t think we will ever hear live again
Director of Dune Denis Villeneuve should use To Tame A Land in the movie. That would be great move for movie and for Maiden.

Back