Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we have read the clues correctly, tomorrow at this time we will get the new album name, cover? Possibly a tracklist? So excited!!!
Well, only the daily album cover postings are giving this indication, no clues. Except for the date of birth of a painter who interpreted the Belshazzar's Feast story.

Well, only the daily album cover postings are giving this indication, no clues. Except for the date of birth of a painter who interpreted the Belshazzar's Feast story.

Rembrandt was born on the 15th, so thats not a clue for the album reveal, which is hopefully tomorrow.

Credit to the reddit user doll_steak. The symbol in TBOS Eddie's eye looks like the symbol for "Life", my eyes can sort of agree with this.

AMOLAD V2? :O

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-205450_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-205450_Reddit.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: Jer
Credit to the reddit user doll_steak. The symbol in TBOS Eddie's eye looks like the symbol for "Life", my eyes can sort of agree with this.

AMOLAD V2? :O
Good detective and examination work.so death and life? Well they've done AMOLAD so they'll need to go somewhere else with it. AFTERLIFE? rickey Gervais sings some acoustic as a guest? "She's the serpent who guards the gates of hell .."

Good detective and examination work.so death and life? Well they've done AMOLAD so they'll need to go somewhere else with it. AFTERLIFE? rickey Gervais sings some acoustic as a guest? "She's the serpent who guards the gates of hell .."
As far as I know this is the first hint with the "Life" symbol, i.e. they've hinted Death => Life, rebirth essentially. Goes in line with the video to TWOTW where the old man sucks the life from around his bed...

Finally heard the song from a different source than youtube. Production is better than I thought. Can't wait for the album now! I only hope the cover has a good Eddie and not the samurai one.

Finally heard the song from a different source than youtube. Production is better than I thought. Can't wait for the album now! I only hope the cover has a good Eddie and not the samurai one.
I'm sure the samurai one would be fine as long as it is not 3D. Lord help me if it is 3D. Please don't be 3D.

Amen. Looking at those horrible single covers from Virtual XI and Different World for example... ouch. Not a great look 20~ish years down the line.
The VXI ones are Awesome! (The ones made by derek riggs)
iron_maiden_the_angel_and_the_gambler.jpg

49309d5474edfbcabf549f63e6bcd9ef.jpg

220px-FuturealIron2.jpg

I'll go as far as to say they are not revolting. The CGI ones are however so absolutely disgraceful I cannot believe the band wanted to put this name on them. Especially The Angel and the Gamba.
The CGI ones were bad but let's keep the derek riggs ones, he did two for the angel and the gambler and they are both detailed and awesome. The futuristic powerslave he did for futureal is a mix of both hand drawn (background) and CGI (the pyramid), while aged the idea is very neat.

Reactions: jcv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back