Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maiden's website will probably go down like the R101. It happened when they announced the Book of Souls world tour in 2015.

Reactions: jcv
Jamming the latter half of BNW, hang here (and sorta work) until 5 min before. Then I’m off to YT.
I remember where I was for all new maiden premiers since NPFTD- adding one more to the list.

Im feeling sick with nerves right now! This is worse than waiting for the England game last Sunday (im just hoping for a better outcome!)

This thread has been going for almost 4 years now,, lets hope IMXVIII doesn't take so long :lol:

After listening to Maiden very little since the pandemic started for many reasons, these last few weeks with you guys were great and reignited my passion for my favorite band of all time. Cheers to you all, 50 minutes to go!
My pandemic band was Volbeat. I found out about then and became a big fan. On sunday I started my Maiden deep dove tough. I am listening to TNOTB already, will get POM on Monday and keep listening to their discography non-stop for the next 3 months or so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back